Mumsnet #39 Chatbot or fatbot?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling slightly smug about Noddy as I had her hidden.

Ah, poor Ghostspirit. Life is a nightmare, imagine your mess of a life being so uniquely shite that a forum of thousands can spot it in minutes. The piss on her lino is that she could fix it, but she won't.

I'm back for the greedy Husband troll. What a birthday stealing bastard.
Why did you have her hidden if you don't mind me asking ?

Reactions: 2
Why did you have her hidden if you don't mind me asking ?
So many posts. More time joking about herself and oooooo so special tattle friend with a code than chatting mumsnet.

Caveat - I'm sure I'm not everyone's cuppa and maybe folks have me hidden but I'm here to talk tit and drink tea and I'll get over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Kinda glad it wasn’t just me then🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 sometimes gave me vibes of being one of those ‘I’ve been to elevenerife’ people

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I need info re Noddy as I have no idea what you’re all talking about!!
She was a MN user that was given a code for Tattle and was able to post. She had made a post in regards to small cars that crossed over to here and was a bit of a running joke.

I started scrolling past her posts as she was becoming a bit too MNer for my liking, talking about her weight etc and then saying she was banned from MN for having an account here but I saw a few of her threads on MN and they were ones made to be inflammatory and get a reaction.

Reactions: 16
I need info re Noddy as I have no idea what you’re all talking about!!
It’s a long story🤣 basically had a post on Mumsnet talking about being a teeny tiny, I screenshot and took the piss out of it here and we all had fun then she had a meltdown on Mumsnet about tattle. Then started making jokes about herself so she got given a code here and called herself Noddy as suggested by a poster on here who was taking the piss

Now she’s been banned from tattle and has started posting on Mumsnet again begging for attention from tattlers earlier. Then her Mumsnet thread got deleted

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Not convinced this is real at all. If you had concerns that your kid was a nonce, would you post on MN for advice?

Screenshot 2024-06-03 191639.png

Just to add, I was also a bit leery of Noddy, just because her tales were a bit outlandish to be honest.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Just catching up here and this is why I love Tattle. Where else would I see two posts like this side by side? :ROFLMAO:

1717438875195.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she stil on tattle? I think I may have missed most of this due to illness
No, she posted on MN earlier today and said she had been banned from here, there's screenshots a few pages back.
Ironically her post was about her weight and she locked horns with BIWI.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So many posts. More time joking about herself and oooooo so special tattle friend with a code than chatting mumsnet.

Caveat - I'm sure I'm not everyone's cuppa and maybe folks have me hidden but I'm here to talk tit and drink tea and I'll get over it.
Same. I thought the threads took an odd turn when she was on them and I nearly stopped contributing. Back to (ab)normal now!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.