Mumsnet #37 Wipe down my cucumber and sanitise my Hovis, I need to get my dicks in a row!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, so far it’s an alcoholic drink or an adhesive… wait right there while I go and make a baby to give it this amazing name 😂
Urgh. You don’t have sex with your DH do you? That’s so unhygienic. I didn’t have sex with my husband until my youngest was 19 as I was still breastfeeding.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Urgh. You don’t have sex with your DH do you? That’s so unhygienic. I didn’t have sex with my husband until my youngest was 19 as I was still breastfeeding.
We’re going to find a sterile lab, dettol it and ourselves, then DH will put on three pairs of latex gloves, each pair dettoled as they’re put on, he’ll ‘deposit’ into a sterile cup and then we’ll use a sterile implement to impregnate me and I’ll have a water birth but it’ll be 90% dettol and 10% water. Then on its 18th birthday we’ll kick it out on the street, go NC and sterilise our home.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Straight from the breast to the mean streets of Henley-on-Thames with only a farrow & ball colour swatch and a Coutts bank account to their names. 😔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Someone's started a post about feeling "Uneasy" when tradespeople come in to do work. One post in and they've already been refereed to as "Tradies":rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Kidaholics anonymous exists for a reason <tinkly laugh>
I cannot believe you’re joking about this. I feel sorry for your children. You sound like hard work. You should be reported to police and OFSTED and the HMRC and I’m telling the teacher!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Accidental dick pic is a weird thread - though I'm pretty sure it's made up. I just hope it's not a pervert looking for similar stories about underage teens and their experience of sexual exposure.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Accidental dick pic is a weird thread - though I'm pretty sure it's made up. I just hope it's not a pervert looking for similar stories about underage teens and their experience of sexual exposure.
I thought it was a weird one too with a lot of unnecessary detail thrown in to make it seem more credible.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I can honestly say that I've never been sent a dick pic in my life.
Then again, I'm not on any OLD sites. Maybe I ought to join a few to see how many I get sent, then I can score them using a bingo type card.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Then again, I'm not on any OLD sites. Maybe I ought to join a few to see how many I get sent, then I can score them using a bingo type card.
I've never done OLD but I've spent time on various online communities and I got a few, all unsolicited and unwanted. I'm not saying I did draw eyes and beards on them and then put them somewhere visible, but I'm also not saying I didn't.

Why do men do this?
---
Someone's started a post about feeling "Uneasy" when tradespeople come in to do work. One post in and they've already been refereed to as "Tradies":rolleyes:
What are they so scared of? And do they feel this way about the cleaner?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know some of the older people in my family used to get £100 notes out of the bank to give as gifts on special occasions, but it still reads like a work of fiction to me.
I think it was 2 x 10 pound bills/notes but are quickly changed it to 100 because she knew she’d get the 6-figure salary club telling her 20 pounds is too mean for a wedding gift, especially when she is complaining that the groom is frugal.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The only dick pic I have seen is the one Christian Horner sent to his PA and there's still a debate going on as to whether it's his winkie or pinkie.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have seen MANY dick pics in my life. Too too many.

That's because I worked as a student at a high street photo developers in the early 00s. A shocking amount of blokes would send in actual film rolls of their own penis' to be developed. Probably to get a reaction out of us poor developers as they sometimes never came to collect them or would look weirdly smug when they did. Completely against all company policies, said dicks were all double printed and stuck on the back wall in the lab onto a wall of shame (and oft cut out and glued into leaving cards and the like).

Although occasionally people would bring in *spicy* film rolls and then be mortified when they realised that we'd seen everything on the film (I honestly don't know why this surprised people!!).
---
It did break up the monotony of endless disposable cameras of photos from nights out.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
We’re going to find a sterile lab, dettol it and ourselves, then DH will put on three pairs of latex gloves, each pair dettoled as they’re put on, he’ll ‘deposit’ into a sterile cup and then we’ll use a sterile implement to impregnate me and I’ll have a water birth but it’ll be 90% dettol and 10% water. Then on its 18th birthday we’ll kick it out on the street, go NC and sterilise our home.
I hope when you bought the dettol you quarantined it first for a few days then dettoled the bottles with a smaller bottle of dettol reserved for the purpose

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope when you bought the dettol you quarantined it first for a few days then dettoled the bottles with a smaller bottle of dettol reserved for the purpose
The lab will quarantine the bottles of dettol in bleach then run them through the dishwasher before they are used and we will go nc with the lab so we are completely cleansed of the experienced.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It sounds amazing 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sadly, the idea of Dettoling the Dettol would be claimed as being their usual routine by most MNers, unlike the filthy skanks who only launder their bedlinen once (ONCE!!) per week.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sadly, the idea of Dettoling the Dettol would be claimed as being their usual routine by most MNers, unlike the filthy skanks who only launder their bedlinen once (ONCE!!) per week.
Sorry? Some people wash their bedsheets once a week? I do it three times a day minimum. If my husband moves around more than twice I wake him up to wash them again in case he has sweated on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.