Mumsnet #37 Wipe down my cucumber and sanitise my Hovis, I need to get my dicks in a row!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a Skechers fan either.

I tried their line of men's boots but found the quality to be very poor. The uppers scuffed very easily and the stitching was rubbish. The soles disintegrated at an alarming rate as well.

I'm Ecco til I die.

Reactions: 2
Winter: KG biker boots, adidas Stan Smiths, Uggs, aforementioned thigh high boots

Summer: Havaianas, various sliders (DH gate specials of Dior and Chloe 🤷‍♀️🤣) DM sandals

I genuinely don’t move very far other than in the gym so never really needed that extra comfort!

Reactions: 1
‘AIBU to not fund ex’s children’ poster is an extremely high earner, yet thinks abit is a word

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My youngest was born at 15.55 on the Saturday. At 1400 on the Monday she was in the pub! We hadn't even named her yet nor had my parents met her!

She's now nearly 3 and still regularly asks to go to the pub.
Reminds me of this classic

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When I lived in America in the 90s one of my colleagues saw me change into my silver Skechers mules when I was leaving for the day and said "I dig your crazy London shoes" - even America wouldn't claim them!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes I do wonder how so many of them have extremely important, seven figure jobs yet don’t seem to have passed GCSE English.
I'd rather have a 7 figure job than perfect English 😁

Bit baffled by the juice thread, of course people will want to know what this magic elixir is. Cherry juice??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hear ya.

Young folks mostly envy our middle-aged freedom, wealth, confidence in who we are.

I'd find myself pretty heartless to not allow them to find our Skechers pretty sketchy, albeit the most comfortable footwear known to woman. :cool:
Skechers are nice but Hokas... omg. So spendy but so worth it.

Reactions: 6
I got refused a box of those one at M&S because it was before 10am (Scotland)!
My dog nicked and scoffed a whole box of these (plus cardboard), got a bit pissed and crashed in to the wall getting in to her bed (she was 13 at the time, lived to 16 and could eat any amount of chocolate, the freak). She was a rescue mixed breed so probably an XXXL bully drunken dog (quite small toy doberman type) who should have been shot on sight apparently. I loathe the dog haters on there, awful cold hearted people 🐶
---
I was watching interior design masters and Mary Portas using "this looks just like Paris" as a compliment. I've never ever wanted to go France but now feel like I'm missing out on a magical place.
You're not missing much tbh, the historic centre around the rivery bit was lovely but our hotel looked like a breeze block and the streets were lined with chien merde 💩🐶

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Skechers are nice but Hokas... omg. So spendy but so worth it.
I have the recovery sliders. Owned them for 2 years, never off my feet. I wear them as slippers in the house and for school runs/nipping to the shops. They go in the washing machine when they need a clean.

Reactions: 2
On the "how often are you complimented for your looks" thread. Think this might be outing for them? It's clearly very real and definitely a woman, after all.

Screenshot_20240420-063419_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240420-063441_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37