Mumsnet #34 beep beep witches!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's hard to choose the favourite when we don't follow the style:

Mumsnet #35 (insert your favourite here)

I dont think top choices will come up otherwise?

Reactions: 4
The letter board in my kitchen currently has an actual quote from Jesus….

Lol. YOLO. BRB.
- Jesus H Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not to prolong the titanic argument but faintly on topic. My kids came home one term singing a highly inappropriate titanic song. I missed the end of year show (was working in my 5 figure career) but the bit I remember went:

🎶 Husbands! (Manly stance)
wives! (I’m a lady stance)
Little children (rocking baby action)
LOST THEIR LIVES (jazz hands) 🎶

Weird places schools. Did not log it with 101 / OFSTED

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well Mary clearly wasn't a mnetter since she allowed visitors immediately after the birth rather than banishing all visitors until Jesus was at least 12.

I think ' Jesus, we've lost sight of what a normal crucifixion looks like ' would be a decent thread title, what with it coming up to Easter.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well Mary clearly wasn't a mnetter since she allowed visitors immediately after the birth rather than banishing all visitors until Jesus was at least 12.

I think ' Jesus, we've lost sight of what a normal crucifixion looks like ' would be a decent thread title, what with it coming up to Easter.
She would have been told to LTB Joseph for failing to book a hotel room.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

But those visitors turned up unannounced after travelling hundreds of miles and hadn’t even booked a hotel room. Just expected to stay. Mary was fumming. 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Personally, I think Joseph was a SAINT for taking on another man’s child…the least Mary could have done was a bit of planning for the trip while Joseph was out working to support her and give her child a name. I do think she was being unreasonable travelling so late in her pregnancy though. I bet she didn’t get travel insurance.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.