Mumsnet #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love spending my evenings, crisps and Jack in hand, scrolling through the batshit crazy that is the AIBU threads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ah penis beaker, a classic.

What I don't understand is how you go about planning sex in such a way. Does her husband come in to the bedroom and see the dedicated bin/beaker/wipes and know he's getting some? Or does the cum tissue filled bin just live next to the bed permanently?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
When that blew up and became a huge media story the OP (or someone who claimed to be anyway) came back and posted a thread called something like ‘duck you all you bleeping cunts’ and ranted at them because her family and friends had been able to identify her and were taking the piss out of her. She was mortified, but then maybe she should have thought of that before?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
‘My husband had a vasectomy and didn’t tell me’ 😳 buckle up, 400 messages lol

obviously he was sure he didn’t want more kids but didn’t want to tell her

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
‘My husband had a vasectomy and didn’t tell me’ 😳 buckle up, 400 messages lol

obviously he was sure he didn’t want more kids but didn’t want to tell her
Did the OP ever come back to say how many kids they had already? I’d always love to hear the other side of this. Whenever someone posts that they ‘accidentally’ fell pregnant and their partner isn’t happy, despite them apparently using 37 lots of different contraception, the answer is always ‘well, if he didn’t want another child, he should have had a vasectomy’. And now one has, and he’s getting piled on (although I do think he should have told his wife).

Reactions: 13
I think the Admin on MN make up some of the threads and pose as OPs to attract traffic to the site, which BTW is crap. The 1990s want their interface back.
You’re right, the site is so outdated isn’t it? I scroll through there and, as I rarely post, sometimes go to ‘like’ a post like you can on here but you can’t even do that. you can’t even edit a post. It’s really odd.

You’re right, the site is so outdated isn’t it? I scroll through there and, as I rarely post, sometimes go to ‘like’ a post like you can on here but you can’t even do that. you can’t even edit a post. It’s really odd.
The only thing they have that's better than here is that the threads have the arrows to change page at the top of the threads as well as the bottom

Reactions: 6
The one about the neighbour being a hoarder is funny and the poster wants to know if she should call someone because her next door neighbour has piles of stuff in her front room.

Apparently in the posters country, there are agencies they could call. This came after everyone told her to mind her own business 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah penis beaker, a classic.

What I don't understand is how you go about planning sex in such a way. Does her husband come in to the bedroom and see the dedicated bin/beaker/wipes and know he's getting some? Or does the cum tissue filled bin just live next to the bed permanently?
I love that you have given the logistics of this scenario such careful consideration.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It happens in all forums, but it always amuses me when people give advice that the OP has already mentioned in previous comments that they have tried. There's a recent thread of a poster trying to figure out who supplies her electricity and half the suggestions are things she's already confirmed she has done. This jumping straight to giving your opinion/advice seems to happen a lot on MN.

Reactions: 6
Just seen this one. Is it real?!

First few replies don't agree havent read the rest
that has to be up there with the most idiotic thread I’ve seen. There’s zero correlation between deciding not to be vaccinated and education or wealth. Stupid woman.

Reactions: 9
Just seen this one. Is it real?!

First few replies don't agree havent read the rest
Told you they're obsessed with class.

Did anyone see the poster who allegedly has married into a 'very' posh family? She was at pains to say they weren't (really are) as posh as landed gentry and aristocracy.

I like the posters who always mention in the first sentence their husband is a very high earner.

I also love the 'ive name changed' cue bland post ......I always want to respond saying Hun the whole point of being incognito is to not tell your audience you're going incognito.

• Haha
Told you they're obsessed with class.

Did anyone see the poster who allegedly has married into a 'very' posh family? She was at pains to say they weren't (really are) as posh as landed gentry and aristocracy.

I like the posters who always mention in the first sentence their husband is a very high earner.

I also love the 'ive name changed' cue bland post ......I always want to respond saying Hun the whole point of being incognito is to not tell your audience you're going incognito.
I've noticed they say theyve name changed etc because people check their posting history and point it out and accusing them of trolling if they dont have enough posting credentials 🤣

Makes me laugh that they think they are that well known, especially when they highlight all the classics that prove theyve been there

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.