Mumsnet #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that has to be up there with the most idiotic thread I’ve seen. There’s zero correlation between deciding not to be vaccinated and education or wealth. Stupid woman.
Are you sure about that? I thought it’s been pretty clear that certain demographics are quite over-represented when it comes to being Covid-skeptic, anti-mask and anti-vaccine.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Are you sure about that? I thought it’s been pretty clear that certain demographics are quite over-represented when it comes to being Covid-skeptic, anti-mask and anti-vaccine.
Some of the lowest vaccinated local authorities are the poorer London boroughs

Reactions: 4
What happens if you are banned? Does the site not load because I can't get it to load.

• Haha
What happens if you are banned? Does the site not load because I can't get it to load.
It doesn't say you're banned it just says your account doesn't exist and you can't log on. They'll probably send you a really patronising email though to let you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Told you they're obsessed with class.

Did anyone see the poster who allegedly has married into a 'very' posh family? She was at pains to say they weren't (really are) as posh as landed gentry and aristocracy.

I like the posters who always mention in the first sentence their husband is a very high earner.

I also love the 'ive name changed' cue bland post ......I always want to respond saying Hun the whole point of being incognito is to not tell your audience you're going incognito.
‘I don’t feel comfortable discussing finances’. It’s a goddamn anonymous forum you bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Loving the style and beauty thread today.

Do people go out of their way to choose hideous clothing and shoes? 🤢
Style & Beauty really ought to be renamed 🤣 It does make me laugh when they think the photo hasn’t loaded so we get the hideousness 3 or 4 times. Once is enough, Janice! We get it! You have neither Style nor Beauty!

‘I don’t feel comfortable discussing finances’. It’s a goddamn anonymous forum you bellend.
Yes, but if they’ve said their high earning husband has a ‘hobby’, they’re at risk of being outed. You know the drill!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone read the thread about the person who has lived in the house for 3 years & not received an electricity bill!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone remember the poster on mumsnet trolls called orange that we thought was a troll? She has a Reddit site wide ban now. We were right. That May poster was banned again but it’s obvious she is a troll, I think she is on her tenth account or so.
Was Orange the one who said she hadn’t had sex in ten years? Didn’t she keep flouncing and coming back with different accounts?

Reactions: 2
Was Orange the one who said she hadn’t had sex in ten years? Didn’t she keep flouncing and coming back with different accounts?
Yes! Very sly and manipulative.

They are crazy, talking about threatening phone calls and photos. Kind of interesting to watch though 🤣

• Wow
Rainy puddles was a troll. I think she also did the Alphabet Street and beribboned book threads. MN let the first two run and run but she got banned on the last one and tried to come back a couple of times but was banned again.

Reactions: 5
The thread on ‘cool mums style’ is hilarious

Alot of stealth bragging about ‘i don’t know what’s cool but i wear so and so..’ obviously thinking they look cool but want to act like its just natural lol but having the what you wear thread, majority dress like absolute tit

or the usual ‘who cares what you wear- i wear a bin bags most days’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone read the thread about the person who has lived in the house for 3 years & not received an electricity bill!?
TBF the customer service at these energy companies are about as useful as a chocolate teapot. When I moved into my new house a few months ago British Gas said they could just carry on my gas and electric direct debits unchanged from my old address and take over from the current supplier at my new address. For some reason they couldn't/wouldn't take over the gas supply in the end and they couldn't/wouldn't explain to me why when I phoned them up. So now I'm paying gas with Eon and electric with British Gas :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loving the style and beauty thread today.

Do people go out of their way to choose hideous clothing and shoes? 🤢
She’s taking the piss, surely. Only someone with a fetish of ugly footwear would find them remotely stylish.

Yes! I think she’s in prison now 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The thread on ‘cool mums style’ is hilarious

Alot of stealth bragging about ‘i don’t know what’s cool but i wear so and so..’ obviously thinking they look cool but want to act like its just natural lol but having the what you wear thread, majority dress like absolute tit

or the usual ‘who cares what you wear- i wear a bin bags most days’ 🙄
I saw this. It's on 13 pages 🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.