Mumsnet #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need the DH or the MIL to be insisting on use of a loo brush as well for the MN full house.
Or some parking difficulties outside the house/ neighbour problems

:D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You need the DH or the MIL to be insisting on use of a loo brush as well for the MN full house.
Or some parking difficulties outside the house/ neighbour problems

:D
Also the DH suffering with both ED & death grip. Why not throw in an eating disorder for the hell of it. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh maybe throw in that you don’t give the daily Mail permission to print it, not that that means anything anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh maybe throw in that you don’t give the daily Mail permission to print it, not that that means anything anyway
Lol always makes me laugh when someone starts a thread a thread with a disclaimer saying ‘I do not give the Daily Mai permission to republish this’ like it has some legal weight behind it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But that you're a regular because 'naice' 'pom bears' and 'cancel the cheque'
As though fully signed up members are giving those words and they give you some sort of exclusivity and not like anyone can add those words to their first post because they've read on every single name change thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
7591B9D9-937F-4EE4-9577-7BA050B55BC7.jpeg

The competitive under eaters are flocking to this thread like bees to honey. I mean how disingenuous is the OP: am I missing a trick? If everyone else in the world a fat bastard who eats TWO POTATOES apart from dainty little me?

Predictably the replies are “OMG two would make me feel sick”, “two would be an awful lot of carbohydrates”. Some debate about whether a jacket potato is acceptable as an evening meal (some say it’s lunch only) and one person who says she has hers with beans and broccoli. BROCCOLI.

Well done to these posters though:

E8E32097-B691-4E34-94A7-AC8DB281D63E.jpeg
D55F3813-3C6A-4842-A2C6-FA45BFE5CB4C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1039948

The competitive under eaters are flocking to this thread like bees to honey. I mean how disingenuous is the OP: am I missing a trick? If everyone else in the world a fat bastard who eats TWO POTATOES apart from dainty little me?

Predictably the replies are “OMG two would make me feel sick”, “two would be an awful lot of carbohydrates”. Some debate about whether a jacket potato is acceptable as an evening meal (some say it’s lunch only) and one person who says she has hers with beans and broccoli. BROCCOLI.

Well done to these posters though:

View attachment 1040009View attachment 1040010
I may be being revolutionary but doesn't it depend on the size of said potato? They do vary somewhat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I may be being revolutionary but doesn't it depend on the size of said potato? They do vary somewhat.
That would be the common sense answer, yes. But who can resist the opportunity to tell everyone how little you eat?!

Reactions: 10
Does the bat signal still go orf? Well helloo I suddenly appear on a random thread with my (fb) friends.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.