Mumsnet #22 Are you strange generally?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone is loving the bag. Is it just me or is it bleeping hideous?
It looks like the bag a rich, retired film actress who poisoned her ex husband on murder she wrote would have. I quite like it for that reason 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Does Natasha Dancing ever respond to anyone who has a dig at her? There has been a few people now but I’ve never seen her respond. Although her fan club (f*king weirdos) seem to. She just breezily and tinkly ignores and moves on to her next groundbreaking fashionista post. I’d love to know who she is in real life. The image she portrays of herself is one who I would imagine wouldn’t ever be seen dead on mumsnet…which leads me to believe she’s a massive blagger!

Reactions: 9
Does Natasha Dancing ever respond to anyone who has a dig at her? There has been a few people now but I’ve never seen her respond. Although her fan club (f*king weirdos) seem to. She just breezily and tinkly ignores and moves on to her next groundbreaking fashionista post. I’d love to know who she is in real life. The image she portrays of herself is one who I would imagine wouldn’t ever be seen dead on mumsnet…which leads me to believe she’s a massive blagger!
Maybe she's like an actual fashion guru, high up in fashion and well educated and very posh and she thinks it's totes hilaire to make the wannabe plebs go out looking like piles of washing/a person trapped in a tent/a twit so she gives tit advice using the language she would to give real advice and then tries to spot them in the wild and treats herself with a 35k handbag everytime she does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
no, i’ve seen people pull her up on very specific things - namely being incredibly condescending, rude, or hypocritical, but she never really responds to that part, just focuses on some random minor quibble (like how it wasn’t her who recommended the cat shoes). she has posted before that she’s a solicitor so maybe it’s that mindset.

her, prostitutehair and capacioushag/muddlerinlaw/metadaughter have formed a weird little union where they seem bound to defend each other’s awful suggestions.

Reactions: 10
Wow have they finally added an edit button?! Only about 20 years after the rest of the internet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always imagine her to look like the Natasha in Bridget Jones - that witch Lawyer Mark Darcy works with 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ugh, someone has started a thread saying they've been doing some digging and come to the conclusion that Lucy Letby was wrongly convicted:rolleyes:🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
There's a thread in chat 'opened letter by mistake' that just sums up mumsnet entirely.

Op opened a letter for the previous resident by mistake. It was a cheque. She emailed him to tell him. Panicked she was going to go to prison. Taped it up and posted it back to the sender.

• Haha
Maybe she's like an actual fashion guru, high up in fashion and well educated and very posh and she thinks it's totes hilaire to make the wannabe plebs go out looking like piles of washing/a person trapped in a tent/a twit so she gives tit advice using the language she would to give real advice and then tries to spot them in the wild and treats herself with a 35k handbag everytime she does 😂
Anna Wintour

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to delete the MN tab from my phone. All getting too tiring!! I shall just come on here instead :)

Reactions: 4
Shall I do new thread? most appropriate title was ' is this outfit suitable for a hanging' - will check posters name if everyone happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.