Mumsnet #22 Are you strange generally?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kudos to PsychoKitty for the title!

head tilt

To recap, we’ve learned that no matter how expensive your holiday, there may not be parasols, your children will be awful and your husband will be lazy. Also, some MNers need written instructions on making tea, why their anus is black and not to post photos of their tit.

The sons are still 18 feet tall with hollow legs and the daughters are beautiful of cheekbone, especially in France.

Continuez vous!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just to continue on from the last thread. The post about the husband who hasn't paid the rent. My guess is he HAS paid the rent, they've been together 20 years, he's never done this before, he has no extra money etc. What has actually happened is he is having an affair with someone at the letting agents, he's told her he will leave his wife, they're more like friends or roommates anyway, but he hasn't left her obviously. Letting agent mistress is sick of waiting, emailed OP pretending he hasn't paid the rent (op has said letting agent has never contacted her begore and only go through her husband). The reason the letting agent has done that is she wanted OP to check the husbands bank account to see if he has made the payment ornifbhe has loads of extra money hoping that OP would see all the charges for hotels and sex shops and fancy dinners and realise he's been having an affair. OP would then divorce husband and letting agent could have him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Yay for a “what have you eaten today” thread!

Toast, with fried avocado, tomato, pepper, onion and mozzarella (all good intentions)
A Terry’s chocolate orange bar (boring meeting)
A wagon wheel (they are no longer bigger than my head) (another boring meeting)
A pack of 2 biscuit things (and another)
A packet of crisps (greed)
A babybel (I only went in the fridge for some milk)
And pasta with fuckknows what sauce, with grated cheese and half a bottle of Merlot. (Sheer laziness)

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Toast, with fried avocado, tomato, pepper, onion and mozzarella (all good intentions)
And pasta with fuckknows what sauce, with grated cheese and half a bottle of Merlot. (Sheer laziness)
I looked at a photo of a croissant, hoping the frenchness would absorb itself into me and for dinner I will eat a slice of leek that I will steam until slightly tender but not so much its lost its nutrients.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Cooeeeeee!
---
I've had chewits and a drumstick lolly today..pizza and halloumi and some energy drink.
I should be dead really

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, I'm on holiday, and I had a delicious enormous breakfast from the buffet, some excellent coffee, then some salmon tartare and a chicken salad that almost defeated me. But not quite. Also gin and wine. Mostly wine. Mumsnet would worry about my alcohol problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I started off with the right intentions with a protein shake and some fruit for breakfast, then a chicken salad pitta for lunch

But then I had half a box of ritz crackers with loads of cheese, a sausage and hash brown sandwich with extra hash browns for dipping in sauce, and half a pack of shortcake biscuits with a cup of tea. My bad

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well, I'm on holiday, and I had a delicious enormous breakfast from the buffet, some excellent coffee, then some salmon tartare and a chicken salad that almost defeated me. But not quite. Also gin and wine. Mostly wine. Mumsnet would worry about my alcohol problem.
Gin AND Wine. Disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've been slacking, apparently. Just some cottage cheese and peaches and some gluten free, high protein chicken nuggets (of course, with some delicious UPF ketchup!). But I've also had my weight in diet coke so. And planning on making enchiladas with lots and lots of cheese for dinner!

Reactions: 7

I forgot you’re on a different time zone. I looked at that list and thought “ that’s impressive. It’s only 1.30 pm”.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

The CARBS!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.