Mumsnet #15 The looks seems to be 'Clinical Depression at Boarding School'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shall I start a new thread?

most like post was I have three brothers, think they smell ok (post teen days) and I’ve managed not to shag any of them. Do I win a prize?

by @PrincessCharming, so I reckon: Mumsnet#16 I've managed not to shag any of my brothers

good to go??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
but I ate scrambled eggs, whole meal toast and avocado with half a cup of coffee and two biscuits at 10.45

Someone's reply to a poster writing this was 'You ate an awful lot ! Normally you'd be expected to have a light meal / snack at 10-30am, not a full brunch.' How the duck is that eating an awful lot!? What is wrong with these people!?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeah I'm thin too. I don't like criticism of weight, big or small.

The only 'diet' I pay attention to is if I'm getting enough fruit and vegetables/not overdoing it on alcohol/getting enough water
Exactly. We're all different. Most thin people are naturally that way. We don't just eat massive salads and starve ourselves.

All that munsnet crap plays into the stereotype that you must have an ed or be starving yourself if you're thin.

I bet most of then are average size a plus and are just making tit up.

Plus if I fasted for a week I'd be in hospital, I don't have that much stored. So to be able to do that you must be carrying a fair bit of fat.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.