Mumsnet #15 The looks seems to be 'Clinical Depression at Boarding School'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, congrats to @dragon a flagon for most liked post on last thread! Now, if anyone can tell me how to report old thread, I'd be most grateful...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New thread, congrats to @dragon a flagon for most liked post on last thread! Now, if anyone can tell me how to report old thread, I'd be most grateful...
Thanks for starting new thread.
You just report your post on with the new thread details. I’ve just done it for you so the mods will lock it in due course.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m not quite understanding higher than 14% of the population. Is that 36% below those right in the middle? So very low income?

(post from the end of last Fred)

Reactions: 3
Mollie Mae was mentioned recently - her newest thread is called Mumsnet for Cats 😅 I cba to dig around to find out why but if anyone knows please help a greasebun out?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That was a storm in a teacup with MN today! I sympathise a bit with lady who was upset about photo, not sure which one it was, I think you just have to laugh though if you put one online and someone tells you you look a bit tit.

People in the public eye are criticised on here but there is good camaraderie on Tattler

Reactions: 9
I've nothing to add that will help you with your problem OP but hopefully someone who can will be along shortly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
There’s a thread about puddlesuits that made me laugh earlier. MN are obsessed with them. Never mind toddler groups, nursery, farms, soft play, trampolining, tumbletots. All you need is a puddlesuit and a rainy street.

Boundaries too. MN are obsessed with boundaries.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

you didn’t want to read and run then?

Good lord no.

What kind of a person would I be if I couldn't help someone by telling them somebody else may come along and help them?

We need more of this kind of selflessness from the likes of me to make the world a better place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well my six figure salary and my 6'4" DH and I often still put on our rain suits and jump in puddles, just coz we can so nyer nyer nyer
---

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There’s a thread about puddlesuits that made me laugh earlier. MN are obsessed with them. Never mind toddler groups, nursery, farms, soft play, trampolining, tumbletots. All you need is a puddlesuit and a rainy street.

Boundaries too. MN are obsessed with boundaries.
I do love a puddlesuit. They look like mini mechanics 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They can’t decide whether they all had lovely, peaceful, civilised c-sections skipping around straight after or whether THEY WERE LEFT AFTER MAJOR ABDOMINAL SURGERY IN HORRIFIC PAIN and were only offered “headache tablets”.

Can’t have it both ways. Giving birth through your vagina is old fashioned, barbaric and practically torture, all the modern MN’ers in the know choose a section.

But they also need to complain about the HORRIFIC PAIN they were left in by the HORRIBLE NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE ON IT’S KNEES NHS. But sections are still a much nicer way to have a baby. All the medics choose it don’t you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.