Mumofmadlads and Dadofmadlads

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow her at the start and she was a bit annoying but not majorly fake. I had to unfollow her as she became SO desperate. I thought it was just me being irritated so glad I'm not alone!

Why is everything a photoshot?
Going to library take a pic!!
And she bloody loves tattle
And yes your lips do look awfull and so badly done
I had mine done last week and showed them your pic and said this is what I don’t want!!
And the ladies said how badly it was done she needs to have them dissolved!!

Reactions: 2
It’s been confirmed by tattle mods that Alice in Wonderlust was one two sock puppet accounts created by MOD and FOD (apparently share the same isp, and one account had a log in from Mauritius when MOD was there... don’t need to be Wagatha Christie etc). Nice one. The saintly Hoopers called them chavs. But #bekindalways #kidness

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s been confirmed by tattle mods that Alice in Wonderlust was one two sock puppet accounts created by MOD and FOD (apparently share the same isp, and one account had a log in from Mauritius when MOD was there... don’t need to be Wagatha Christie etc). Nice one. The saintly Hoopers called them chavs. But #bekindalways #kidness
Well this is awkward!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
She’s posted a story claiming she hasn’t done spoken stories “for months”. What a pile of tit. She only got her lips done last month and she then never bleeping shut up or stopped pouting.
Then there’s been the drunken Alexa quiz game stories, then the stories where she was droning on about a bleeping blow dry. Stupid twit.

Reactions: 3