Mumofmadlads and Dadofmadlads

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She realises they look tit and that she’s being judged and she’s doing what she usually does which is acting like some kind of victim.
Get over yourself. You’re a wannabe.

Reactions: 1
Her story about assessing risk and risk is good for kids. Daft cow. I hope she realises that the Dad who’s post she’s linked to, has life jackets on his kids unlike hers. So that parent correctly assessed the risk and took the appropriate safety measures. Unlike her.

I actually feel a little bit sorry for her because her lips do not look good at all, you can see in her face that deep down she's not happy with the result...I'll be honest, I don't really know much about cosmetic surgery, so I'm not sure what they're supposed to look like this soon after having them done... I do think she's naturally a pretty girl and didn't need to have it done and she just looks a bit odd now.

I actually feel a little bit sorry for her because her lips do not look good at all, you can see in her face that deep down she's not happy with the result...I'll be honest, I don't really know much about cosmetic surgery, so I'm not sure what they're supposed to look like this soon after having them done... I do think she's naturally a pretty girl and didn't need to have it done and she just looks a bit odd now.
I feel sorry for her too. She must have paid a good amount, as you do for most fillers (dependant on where done) but they’re not good fillers and I also can tell she’s not sincerely happy!!xxx

They’re not even at all and go all wonky when she’s talking 🥴 I have mine done but do invest in going to an actual doctor as I’d hate them to turn out wrong like that. Really poorly done 😞🙈
Yeah I noticed too that her lips look wonky. It's not reversible, is it? I hope so for her sake.

It looks like she’s been at the dentist and her mouth is still numb? I don’t know if she’s talking differently it’s because she’s conscious of them.

I think she’s really trying to talk her self into liking them but truthfully she’s not that happy with the end result?

She didn’t need them done, I know it’s her choice but she’s a beautiful woman and her lips before suited her perfectly.
I haven’t had my lips done so don’t really know what’s a normal look afterwards but I’m just comparing hers to Rebecca Lambs and Rebecca’s aren’t like that.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I noticed too that her lips look wonky. It's not reversible, is it? I hope so for her sake.
Yes you can have the filler dissolved. Theyve put a little too much in the border and not enough at the bottom x

It looks like she’s been at the dentist and her mouth is still numb? I don’t know if she’s talking differently it’s because she’s conscious of them.

I think she’s really trying to talk her self into liking them but truthfully she’s not that happy with the end result?

She didn’t need them done, I know it’s her choice but she’s a beautiful woman and her lips before suited her perfectly.
I haven’t had my lips done so don’t really know what’s a normal look afterwards but I’m just comparing hers to Rebecca Lambs and Rebecca’s aren’t like that.
After 1ml (as I have had now in three different sittings; once a year) they should look very natural and shouldn’t effect your speech or the movement of your mouth x

her new post - do you think your phone spies on you cos the same top she’s wearing today came up in her ads - but it’s not an ad is it you daft cow cos the next pic shows you’re logged in on the app ! 🤦🏻‍♀️ trying to get h&m to sponsor her i bet! plus her lips are a real shame they’re terrible. Poor sam having to kiss those.

I feel like in her most recent post she is hoping for a collab for some new flooring...."not in the current budget", just an idea but maybe get a job and save up for it if you really want it?

Last edited:
I feel like in her most recent post she is hoping for a collab for some new flooring...."not in the current budget", just an idea but maybe get a job and save up for it if you really want it?

Yep. Definitely. As least try and be subtle about it like 😂

I'm unsure as to the point of her most recent post. Feeling the need to point out that she is holding the fort while her husband goes away for work - this was perfectly normal for my mum when I was a child, and many people I knew. Not sure why she is fishing for compliments on this.

Anyone else under the impression they are realllllly trying hard to bump ‘DadOfMadLads’ followers? She is plugging her hubbys account with regards to the renovation (or whatever the duck they are doing). It’s her house too, why not update on her page? God forbid he hasn’t quite reached the ever coveted 10k follower status that all these Instagrammers literally wank over initially.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So they’ve been given free tickets to a Marvel show in London. Her stories say ‘Promoter tickets’ and her grid post says #presstickets.

People are beginning to forget the rules set out by the ASA. This is clearly an ad that hasn’t been disclosed. Naughty.

So they’ve been given free tickets to a Marvel show in London. Her stories say ‘Promoter tickets’ and her grid post says #presstickets.

People are beginning to forget the rules set out by the ASA. This is clearly an ad that hasn’t been disclosed. Naughty.
Report to the ASA or what ever it is