Mumofmadlads and Dadofmadlads

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh back home on the beg!

How about dadof ditches you in favour of trsnsporting the broken buggy home. I’m sure Uber will give you a free lift home what with your instafame and all that!

Naughty Jet2!!

Reactions: 1
Oh we’ve got our very own stories 😂😂
What a bleeping stupid cow.

Taking your children out on a boat without life jackets is completely irresponsible regardless of the bleeping chat you had before hand. I’m struggling to understand how any sane parent would think otherwise.

You were sensible? You were drinking. Did anyone get hurt? No, thankfully (though we only saw 3 mins, you say so who knows?). But imagine if something had happened that was out of your control, something that resulted in the boys being in the water through no fault of yours or their own. How bleeping safe would that decision that you so carefully chatted about beforehand have been then?

And as far as you know I could be posting this from my sun bed in Tenerife, dickwad. Or maybe while surrounded by my family at a meal. Living my life. Just like you. Only I won’t be purposefully putting anyone in danger.

And instead of posting stories I’m watching yours. And judging the bleeping mess that you are 😎

• Wow
Reactions: 11
They risk assessed... hilarious. They need to work on their risk assessment! I guess Instagram needs a chavvy version of mod/fod.

Reactions: 2
Oh we’ve got our very own stories 😂😂
What a bleeping stupid cow.

Taking your children out on a boat without life jackets is completely irresponsible regardless of the bleeping chat you had before hand. I’m struggling to understand how any sane parent would think otherwise.

You were sensible? You were drinking. Did anyone get hurt? No, thankfully (though we only saw 3 mins, you say so who knows?). But imagine if something had happened that was out of your control, something that resulted in the boys being in the water through no fault of yours or their own. How bleeping safe would that decision that you so carefully chatted about beforehand have been then?

And as far as you know I could be posting this from my sun bed in Tenerife, dickwad. Or maybe while surrounded by my family at a meal. Living my life. Just like you. Only I won’t be purposefully putting anyone in danger.

And instead of posting stories I’m watching yours. And judging the bleeping mess that you are 😎
Complete lack of duty of care from these two ‘appearance is everything’ chancers!

Omg I can't stop laughing, they "risk assesed"? No you moron you really didn't. We keep talking and she keeps taking the bait and getting wound up by it. It's hilarious 😂

Yes, I'm failing to see how she has decided that we are all sad lonely people sat at home watching her Instagram all the time 😂 I'm sure most of us have families, jobs etc. I think it's quite embarrassing how insecure she obviously is.

Reactions: 4
I see the stories disappeared - perhaps because it draws attention to her carelessness and many of her loyal followers probably didn’t notice. I’m sorry but even if it’s only for 2 minutes, it takes seconds for a child to slip off a boat, no matter if they can swim or not - a moment for them to panic and they are under. Isn’t one of them only 3?? Dancing around etc etc. I am a mother of three and very laid back but even that is too risky for me.

They get classier by the day. It’s like a car crash.

Also the latest pic shows the armbands :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don’t actually follow these two but popped on and saw it mentioned they were on a boat without life jackets on so I went to look earlier. Absolutely shocking, made me feel sick with nerves if I’m honest. They obviously didn’t risk assess well enough if they came to the conclusion their children didn’t need any form of safety equipment for that trip! I just can’t even work out why you wouldn’t put life jackets on them?? What’s the worst that will happen?? Literally can’t think of a negative. The positives are not only to save their life if they fell overboard but also teaches them about safety and respecting the sea (super useful lesson for everyone) and it even helps cover them a bit more from the sun. It’s all positives from what I can see.

Anyway I don’t follow them and not about to. Just been on my mind this afternoon and I needed to vent.

Reactions: 4
She’s muting the bullshit apparently 🙄
After deleting the evidence of her tantrum after the evidence of her blatant carelessness can no longer be viewed.

Maybe I hit a nerve and she realised just how dangerous their decision was.

I see the stories disappeared - perhaps because it draws attention to her carelessness and many of her loyal followers probably didn’t notice. I’m sorry but even if it’s only for 2 minutes, it takes seconds for a child to slip off a boat, no matter if they can swim or not - a moment for them to panic and they are under. Isn’t one of them only 3?? Dancing around etc etc. I am a mother of three and very laid back but even that is too risky for me.

They get classier by the day. It’s like a car crash.

Also the latest pic shows the armbands :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Exactly it’s a careless choice and she can cry troll about it all she wants. It’s a reckless choice to make.

I don’t actually follow these two but popped on and saw it mentioned they were on a boat without life jackets on so I went to look earlier. Absolutely shocking, made me feel sick with nerves if I’m honest. They obviously didn’t risk assess well enough if they came to the conclusion their children didn’t need any form of safety equipment for that trip! I just can’t even work out why you wouldn’t put life jackets on them?? What’s the worst that will happen?? Literally can’t think of a negative. The positives are not only to save their life if they fell overboard but also teaches them about safety and respecting the sea (super useful lesson for everyone) and it even helps cover them a bit more from the sun. It’s all positives from what I can see.

Anyway I don’t follow them and not about to. Just been on my mind this afternoon and I needed to vent.

It has absolutely touched a nerve with her that it’s been brought up because “risk assess” all she wants there is absolutely no excuse not to put life jackets on children. It’s the height of stupidity and reckless. It’s for their safety in the open water why the the hell as parent would you say no to that? 🤯

Last edited:
“Getting my lips done huns. Only had Botox before despite what the trolls say.”

Hiyaaa *waves* ready and willing to judge you when you are! Post them stories ChavMam 👋🏼

Reactions: 1
She must really secretly thrive on the attention because why bring up the subject of "trolls" lol talk about creating drama for yourself. Also imagine being so shallow that during the week your kid starts school, and all the emotions that go with that, you have time in your head to think about the fact that your lips are getting a bit thinner due to the natural aging process 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Her lips were fine for her face, they will look very odd now. If I was her I would have invested in my eyebrows now my lips, but different strokes!! I hope for her sake that they go down a lot.

Her lips were fine for her face, they will look very odd now. If I was her I would have invested in my eyebrows now my lips, but different strokes!! I hope for her sake that they go down a lot.
Are they supposed to have that shelf look? Her top lip in particular looks very swollen. Will probably go down maybe because it’s her first time.

Rebecca lamb gets fillers and they don’t swell like that

I have no idea who these people are but when this thread popped up to the top and I saw it, I had to come and comment that these have to be the absolute shittest social media family names EVER 😂 the name couldn’t put me off more wanting to watch them, but has defo given me a laugh!

My husband glanced over my shoulder while I was watching her story today and asked what was wrong with her eyebrows 😂