Mumofmadlads and Dadofmadlads

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soz if already been discussed but I haven't read all previous posts... I totally think she's up the duff.. Just the way her shirt looks in the pumpkin pic innnnnniiiit?

She’s whinging again and it makes absolutely no sense as usual. She starts a rant about one thing, which turns into what it’s really about and then that completely contradicts herself.

2CDCE9A9-61E7-48D2-9633-A51CC20E3439.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I just laughed when she said that she’s providing a free service. What service is she providing, exactly?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
CAF7E2A1-86C7-487E-BEFF-E8733E40DB0B.png

2 things:

Number 1:
“Running this Instagram account” ? You’re not running it, you stupid tit. There’s nothing to run. You post pics of your kids (adorable) and outfits (questionable) and throwback pics/vids on stories. Just because you filter the duck out of every post and use a border does not make it something it isn’t. You account is like a million others. Get. Over. Yourself.

Number 2:
“Breath”
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAGSRGKI 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god really 😂 she literally is no different than a million other mums out there - many of whom have to hold full-time jobs down as well. What on earth is she going on about?! Incredibly embarrassing to read 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
She really does not 🤣 if anything she sometimes appears to look older? Why does she make up this tit?

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her ages ago because I couldn’t stand how self-important her and her creepy husband are, but had to catch up on this thread.... jeeeeez is this woman was chocolate she’d eat herself! “The free service my family and I provide” is that a joke? Posting a few photos is now a service is it? What does she want, a medal?

Also agree that her fashion choices are horrendous - she has no idea how to dress for her shape and constantly looks like she let a toddler choose her outfit in the dark.

Reactions: 2