Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Bought a bunch of tops purely for the gram. Quite openly says she didn’t intend on keeping them all and sending most back. I think it’s so wrong that her (and lots of other ‘influencers’) do this.

Reactions: 1

Burda

VIP Member
I take back my comment, she will do well because she’s a chavvy, pushy gobshite selling “network marketing” to vulnerable insta huns but I do not buy the “I’m not putting up the figures not to brag”. Just like when she pulls up in a all expenses paid Range Rover ... “don’t worry huns, I’m still Emma from the block, it ain’t changed me at all or nuffin”
😅 so unrealistic

Missoula18

Chatty Member
She’s a mess. I unfollowed as she always used to bang on against gender disappointment and how she doesn’t want a girl but dresses the boys in girls clothing.
I think anyone who goes to the effort of saying "being happy" - like she does in her insta bio, is kidding themselves.... genuinely happy people wouldn't feel the need to say this! 🤷

User90009

I didn’t think she was ever super pretty, pretty average - just good angles and lighting. I think her hair is blonder than ever and I don’t think it suits her as much as before. Her brows are still really bad though.

Gersafla

Ah no that would just be your inability to read properly 👌🏻 Stands to reason your a Mumofmadlads follower with that intelligence level 🙄
It’s ‘you’re’ a mumofmadslads follower! Punctuation is your friend. People in glass houses eh 😘

Why don’t you all post your Instagram profiles so we can all take a look? What’s laughable is your obsession with them. Why else would you take time out of your day to comment on random people? Is it because they happen to take pictures of their lives? Are you a teeny bit jealous? Let’s see your profiles and see if your internet buddies on here will judge you too?

Oh the new members! Pssst....it’s them-they can’t resist! #wesoknow
#noonecares

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
It’s ‘you’re’ a mumofmadslads follower! Punctuation is your friend. People in glass houses eh 😘
It’s “mumofmadlads”, actually. No S after ‘mad’ 😉 Attention to detail matters 😘

What’s laughable is your obsession with them. Why else would you take time out of your day to comment on random people? #noonecares
So, by your logic, you too must be obsessed. With us. No? Taking time out of your day to comment on random people :unsure:
#someonecares

Missoula18

Chatty Member
I actually feel a little bit sorry for her because her lips do not look good at all, you can see in her face that deep down she's not happy with the result...I'll be honest, I don't really know much about cosmetic surgery, so I'm not sure what they're supposed to look like this soon after having them done... I do think she's naturally a pretty girl and didn't need to have it done and she just looks a bit odd now.

midnightrose

VIP Member
Good lord what's happened now? What on earth is she going on about?
Someone obviously commented that being a “social media influencer” is not a job (although she bought her followers so is hardly an influencer) and that’s triggered her massively. I don’t know if it was towards her or someone else. It’s like the “being a mum is a full time job” argument. Bore off...