Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wahalala

Shes not happy though she fills her life with expensive things and tries to live a lavish life

Anyone who does that is filling something empty inside of them and is really sad

Reactions: 1

Scarlett30

Hahahahaha
I’m laughing at her attempt for engagement .... not getting enough followers so now crying TROLL which we all know is tactic used to get likes / follows “you okay huh” DMs
Funny there is an ad today after all that “engagement” 😂

peachy12

Yeah her kids are gorgeous. Nothing against them but she is just a complete wannabe. Bragging central and thinks she’s something she’s not!

mumgal

Omg yes please let us know where to find this!!??
I believe it’s on 4od - couples come dine with me series 1 episode 10.

Omg yes please let us know where to find this!!??
i believe it’s 4od / couples come dine with me series 1 episode 10

How do I find this? I must see it now....😂
woops i was meant to reply to you but replied to someone else twice 🤪 I think !! if i remember correctly .. 4od couples come dine with me
series 1 episode 10!! x

Sunshinestate12

Chatty Member
Oh back home on the beg!

How about dadof ditches you in favour of trsnsporting the broken buggy home. I’m sure Uber will give you a free lift home what with your instafame and all that!

Naughty Jet2!!

User90009

I know her upline and she seems to be doing very well so yes agree she’ll do well.

what gets me and will always get me is these women pushing MLM’s say they’re women supporting women but what are they doing to ensure their entire down line is safe and not falling into massive debts? Normal companies are seeing more and more pressure to prove their supply chain are fair and sustainable.

Im sorry there needs to be a campaign against MLM’s as they have no safe guarding in place, they literally prey on the vulnerable and they’re underhand. Makes me so mad!
I agree completely - I feel bad for the people below her.

Fleurinator

Screenshot_20191120_202913_com.instagram.android.jpg
so I've only had a really quick look and they seem like a nice family just rather "showy" of what they have. But can I just say her bio (screenshot above) really scream MOD at me.... Anyone else feel that? Probably just a common thing about all the insta families like this I guess

Destybaby

So they’ve been given free tickets to a Marvel show in London. Her stories say ‘Promoter tickets’ and her grid post says #presstickets.

People are beginning to forget the rules set out by the ASA. This is clearly an ad that hasn’t been disclosed. Naughty.
Report to the ASA or what ever it is

Missoula18

Chatty Member
Apparently the latest is that he's considering a ford Mustang as their next car and she's 'moaning' about it potentially being there next family car 🤦🏾‍♂️

• Haha

Missoula18

Chatty Member
That sofa looks ridiculous. It's massive 😂 imagine spending all that money on an extension and filling it solely with a sofa 🙈

m0rgan

Nauseating pair! They're the sort to put themselves on here - anything for attention.