Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scarlett30

Guys we are filling their egos talking about them on this thread, they love checking on here to see how many pages they have now 🤣

Reactions: 1

mumgal

i actually feel sorry for sam, he literally looked embarrassed of her. & the dinner they cooked 🤣 Gold sprayed DRY AF beef wellington? says it all.

Gingercream

VIP Member
I bet she’s one of those people that only does something nice when there’s a camera out to record it so she can prove how wonderful she is :rolleyes:

Wahalala

Noticed in her bio that she says that have 3 holidays abroad coming up this year... wonder what he does for a living?!
These two are such braggers they love rubbing it in people's faces

In reality they are probably knee deep in debt with credit cards

Imaniceone

She thinks that's she's a trendsetter, when in actual fact she's just a chav. And what is that pout thing that she does? It's like she has a square mouth? Pouting means pushing your lips together Emma love 😘😂

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
“Getting my lips done huns. Only had Botox before despite what the trolls say.”

Hiyaaa *waves* ready and willing to judge you when you are! Post them stories ChavMam 👋🏼

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
It’s been confirmed by tattle mods that Alice in Wonderlust was one two sock puppet accounts created by MOD and FOD (apparently share the same isp, and one account had a log in from Mauritius when MOD was there... don’t need to be Wagatha Christie etc). Nice one. The saintly Hoopers called them chavs. But #bekindalways #kidness
Well this is awkward!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Her latest story saying she’s going to head towards videos. She’s been begging for likes recently and she’s obviously not getting the likes she oh so craves. At least videos don’t show how many likes she’s getting (or not) eh Em.