Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imaniceone

I actually found it hillarious 😂. Surely she was putting it on and dumbing herself down? She came across so dim. The mutton comment proves her bitchiness, as if she said she's too old to be wearing a mini skirt? 😮

Reactions: 1

midnightrose

VIP Member
Omg, these two are the epitome of FAKE. Absolutely no class whatsoever. Content is boring and ungenuine, and like others have said, really really chavy. They are worse than Towie.

Missoula18

Chatty Member
They are two really sweet little lads but you can just see how they are going to grow up to be focused only on the outside appearance, which is a shame.

Scarlett30

Dear lord the kids on the speed boat with no life jackets..... while they Instagram. I’ve seen it all!

Put the phone down and get some lifejackets on the kids you absolute numptys

Missoula18

Chatty Member
She's on the beg again guys! This time because she's having a HUGE problem deciding which school shoes to buy 😏🤔

What a massive attention seeker. On her story saying that she has done something and getting people to try and guess what? Literally who even cares? She had eaten some chocolate. Absolutely groundbreaking newsworthy footage there.

I know she is/was mates with Sophie V who also sports a rather large trout pout these days. Actually hers looks a lot worse than Emma’s. Can’t even with these bimbos.

Ron

Drives me insane! There very in your face like we perfect but I don’t think all is has it seems