Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scarlett30

The dad... can’t even remember his name filming the kid getting absolutely distraught over his balloon flying away. Why film that like really? It’s just not necessary at all for goodness sake put the phone down and comfort him. Would he like it if he was filmed sobbing and heartbroken over something? Say his flowery co-ord getting shrunk in the wash? 😂
No he wouldn’t. So the same applies for a child. It’s just ridiculous

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Missoula18

Chatty Member
I'm pretty sure she's the one who was once moaning how she was overqualified to work as a doctor's receptionist, but had previously worked in a clothes shop or something.....

Missoula18

Chatty Member
Didn't she "leave" insta not long ago? I think she lasted all of a couple of days before coming back and admitted that although she hadn't been posting she had still been looking at others posts anyway. So basically she never went anywhere lol.

• Haha

Alicewanderlust

I met her once at an ‘event’ she’s soooo rude and arrogant. She was so rude to me and was trying to make fun of me with a friend she was with, literally standing behind me talking about me and giggling. She has no style at all and she is 100% fake.

Queenie2019

She’s a mess. I unfollowed as she always used to bang on against gender disappointment and how she doesn’t want a girl but dresses the boys in girls clothing.

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Apparently she's going for a more natural look for the new year...I wonder if she regrets the lips and Botox? Wouldn't surprise me, she is a naturally very pretty girl and doesn't need any of that work doing.
Has she had fillers too? She’s looks so “done”.

Latest story where she is posting the kids in the hot tub, I am sure the poor little boy is naked and dad is moving him in and out the tub for the world to see... Just no!

Burda

VIP Member
The bloke correcting his wife saying 'marine5' about the tattoo. 🤣

I found her attitude towards the mans mensa test really rude.