Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
It actually made me sad when she said she will deliberately slow down at the Aldi checkouts. Surely she must realise there’s a reason why they speed up the checkout process? I think the rant came across as very self entitled. I don’t think your ‘hun’ serves as many customers as humanly possible for a laugh, they do it because that’s whats expected from them.

Reactions: 1

DarceyB

pretty sure her current stories need marked #ad or at least #gift. Saying thank you isn't enough. they'll do anything to avoid transparency. I can't stand him after the constant follow unfollow games.

Gersafla

I’m sure you’re all lovely people! I just can’t understand anyone who anonymously posts hateful comments about other people. Aren’t you supposed to believe in women sticking together and praising folks for succeeding? Positive vibes etc?

It’s “mumofmadlads”, actually. No S after ‘mad’ 😉 Attention to detail matters 😘

So, by your logic, you too must be obsessed. With us. No? Taking time out of your day to comment on random people :unsure:
#someonecares
Ah, the dreaded typo! Forgive me, I was busy posting Instagram stories of my kids.

I’m not obsessed, I’m actually a bit shocked that this type of thing exists. I wonder would you walk up to these peoples face and air your views.

Some one mentioned earlier, she’s had a lot of work done. Who the fuck cares? Aren’t you too busy with your own shit to worry about mumofmadlads(sp)👍🏻

Ahhh touché but it was obvs because I was to busy obsessing over her not to notice ..... like you
said.
Bit hypocritical really that you moan on at us ... yet YOU’RE (see what I did there ) taking the time to create a profile , search for a thread and comment in it ... about other people ....

People in glass houses eh? 😜

Says the woman coming here to spread hate about us 🤯
No hate here sister, just be kind to people! It’s real easy! ❤

HavinAPop

Just watched the Aldi stories ... what a bell end and I call bollocks that she wasn’t calling the cashier “babe and my hun”
That’s just the way aldi is... the cashiers have to scan a certain amount of items per minute. If you don’t like it and want another service go to another store and PAY MORE for your food !

She reminded me of Gemma Collins in this video

Wahalala

Dadofmadlads looks and acts like a typical essex lad and I'm from the same area and all essex lads are the same, they love themselves and cheat on their girlfriends at any chance given

Missoula18

Chatty Member
Shes not happy though she fills her life with expensive things and tries to live a lavish life

Anyone who does that is filling something empty inside of them and is really sad
So true.
Do you remember not long ago they were given a car for a weekend to review... She was arrogant enough to say openly that her and her husband are complete car brand snobs, so they wondered how they would get on with a Vauxhall (I think that's the car they were given). There's nothing wrong with being able to afford decent makes of car, but oh my god why brag about it?! Such insecurity. I feel really sorry for people like that.

User90009

Hilarious, such a drama queen - Clemmie was so awful to her, didn’t she just say one thing on this thread? It would be her cashing in on the drama - so cheap, classy magazine as well :LOL:
The barrel wave appreciation photo... the lips, awful. What the hell has she done to her face.

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Did Krusty the Clown over indulge on Rainbow Drops, was then sick all over a tent and the fabric made into his rancid two pieces?

Last edited: