Mumofmadlads and Dadofmadlads

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious, such a drama queen - Clemmie was so awful to her, didn’t she just say one thing on this thread? It would be her cashing in on the drama - so cheap, classy magazine as well :LOL:
The barrel wave appreciation photo... the lips, awful. What the hell has she done to her face.

Reactions: 1
Oh my lord..... Let's make her Saint Emma 🙈🙈🙈 she's such a good person didn't you know, posting all the screen shots of the backside kissing messages she's received about this 😂 doesn't she realise how much she's embarrassing herself? CRINGE!!!!

Has anyone read her article in closet today?!

*closer
No because I never buy trash like that but believe me I've heard all about it. We all have.... Many many times haha

Reactions: 2
I bet she’s one of those people that only does something nice when there’s a camera out to record it so she can prove how wonderful she is :rolleyes:

She was one of the first who threw MOD under the bus by posting something on her stories! Contracting herself massively...

Screenshot_20191120_202913_com.instagram.android.jpg
so I've only had a really quick look and they seem like a nice family just rather "showy" of what they have. But can I just say her bio (screenshot above) really scream MOD at me.... Anyone else feel that? Probably just a common thing about all the insta families like this I guess

View attachment 58597so I've only had a really quick look and they seem like a nice family just rather "showy" of what they have. But can I just say her bio (screenshot above) really scream MOD at me.... Anyone else feel that? Probably just a common thing about all the insta families like this I guess
I hadn’t looked at this before. She takes herself very seriously though doesn’t she :LOL: