Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“All this tit can duck off”
Because she can’t attend school sports day!
We’ll all this tit bleeping off isn’t going to make covid duck off.
Hasn’t she noticed how many children are testing positive of late?
Also if you want rants to be taken seriously try to include correct spelling, makes all the difference.
Few people would take someone seriously when they can’t spell simple words and consistently gets confused with homophones!
Has she done her duty and had the covid jab?
Can’t recall her mentioning it, though I could be wrong.

“All this tit can duck off”
Because she can’t attend school sports day!
We’ll all this tit bleeping off isn’t going to make covid duck off.
Hasn’t she noticed how many children are testing positive of late?
Also if you want rants to be taken seriously try to include correct spelling, makes all the difference.
Few people would take someone seriously when they can’t spell simple words and consistently gets confused with homophones!
Has she done her duty and had the covid jab?
Can’t recall her mentioning it, though I could be wrong.
It’s nobody’s duty to have the covid jab …… it’s a choice not a duty …

Reactions: 1
It’s nobody’s duty to have the covid jab …… it’s a choice not a duty …
Of course, but if she’s choosing not to help in the fight against covid then she has no right to complain about the effects of it.

Sorry but you need to take some of the blame if your kids have been effected mentally and educationally by the last 15 months! It’s your duty as a parent to do everything you can to support and look after your child’s well-being.
These kids have been stuck cramped inside as YOU haven’t provided them with a home with space and a garden and before anyone jumps on me, it was her choice to keep dropping them out without the facilities to give them a comfortable life. It was YOU that spent 99% of lockdown on your phone trying to be a social media star! It’s you that have stunted at least, both your youngest children’s development to keep them squished in a gifted pram for the gram. It’s you that has more coats than books. The oldest boy doesn’t look like he’s seen a vitamin or daylight, she let him play video games from nearly the whole last year (when in lockdown).
Give me a break, I wonder how many sports days she’s actually been to? Bets zero if they are on the same day as the Zaarraa sale!
Her and the brain dead z-list scummy insta mummy’s are out in force today!

Reactions: 5
Sorry but you need to take some of the blame if your kids have been effected mentally and educationally by the last 15 months! It’s your duty as a parent to do everything you can to support and look after your child’s well-being.
These kids have been stuck cramped inside as YOU haven’t provided them with a home with space and a garden and before anyone jumps on me, it was her choice to keep dropping them out without the facilities to give them a comfortable life. It was YOU that spent 99% of lockdown on your phone trying to be a social media star! It’s you that have stunted at least, both your youngest children’s development to keep them squished in a gifted pram for the gram. It’s you that has more coats than books. The oldest boy doesn’t look like he’s seen a vitamin or daylight, she let him play video games from nearly the whole last year (when in lockdown).
Give me a break, I wonder how many sports days she’s actually been to? Bets zero if they are on the same day as the Zaarraa sale!
Absolutely, even before covid those kids rarely got to go anywhere that didn’t revolve around shopping and more shopping with the odd Costa thrown in.
The time would have been far better spent reading with them and providing a proper garden or space to play in.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely, even before covid those kids rarely got to go anywhere that didn’t revolve around shopping and more shopping with the odd Costa thrown in.
The time would have been far better spent reading with them and providing a proper garden or space to play in.
They never went anywhere but the shops, if they were lucky they got a Greg’s or a maccys. They go on ‘holidays’ to a shopping centre. Or once in a blue moon she’ll get a free farm trip! They’ve had no experiences so they didn’t miss out on anything. I’m not being harsh, I just don’t get how selfish these never-havebeens are in their pursuit of insta notoriety.

Reactions: 4
I must have followed Susanna for years & years! I can pretty much put my life on it she’s never ever mentioned or attended a sports day before & if I remember rightly she doesn’t attend school stuff because ‘people in the village don’t like me!’ Wonder bloody why!!!!

Reactions: 5
Gosh the eldest boy looked terrible on that birthday post she put on for him, what is she doing to those kids!

Reactions: 2
She seems to have recovered from her disappointment about not being able to attend sports day🙄
She’s far happier taking smiley selfies in the Zara changing rooms.

• Haha
The comment about the decor change from 8 years ago got me 🤣 house looked exactly the same minus a rug 🤦‍♀️

Nothing suitable for rent within 3 miles of her house.
Council house due to overcrowding? If so, that moved quick! Why the secrecy around what happened?
why not mention that she has been doing house viewings?

Reactions: 3
Nothing suitable for rent within 3 miles of her house.
Council house due to overcrowding? If so, that moved quick! Why the secrecy around what happened?
why not mention that she has been doing house viewings?
did she comment on the housemove? Apart from they are moving?

She’s put some videos of the new house on her stories, it doesn’t look like council house

Did they eventually buy a house? Just asking as she mentioned her decor head is in overdrive as generally landlords would never let tenants do much!

Did they eventually buy a house? Just asking as she mentioned her decor head is in overdrive as generally landlords would never let tenants do much!
Was thinking the same.
Also nearly time for a new thread on here if anyone wants to do one.
I’d have a go but haven’t a clue how to🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.