Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully they’ll have the sense to put the television on the wall in this house, rather than placed on a TV unit at the perfect height for inquisitive toddlers.
Should put an end to the constant breakages.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think Pete walks and runs funny? Has she ever mentioned anything? I suspect it’s because he hasn’t got much muscle yet due to constantly been in the pram, high chair etc. Quite sad how much she baby’s them. Vinnie is the same as my son. I’ve watched her since they were babies. It’s crazy how far behind she makes with the high chair and in a pram until very old. They are so conditioned to it though. I’ve never known babies that will just sit in prams & high chairs once they know better so easily!!!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think Pete walks and runs funny? Has she ever mentioned anything? I suspect it’s because he hasn’t got much muscle yet due to constantly been in the pram, high chair etc. Quite sad how much she baby’s them. Vinnie is the same as my son. I’ve watched her since they were babies. It’s crazy how far behind she makes with the high chair and in a pram until very old. They are so conditioned to it though. I’ve never known babies that will just sit in prams & high chairs once they know better so easily!!!

My son is a week younger than Pete abs I’m always shocked at how different they are there is no way my little one would be strapped into a Doona car seat and pushed around or stay propped in a pushchair as a trophy baby with his dummy attached with a clip etc he’s sooo babied I’m all for keeping them babies as the grow so quickly but come on

Reactions: 1
I remember he didn’t crawl he bum shuffled which can result in them being late walkers (Im sure that didn’t bother pram queen) 😂

My son is a week younger than Pete abs I’m always shocked at how different they are there is no way my little one would be strapped into a Doona car seat and pushed around or stay propped in a pushchair as a trophy baby with his dummy attached with a clip etc he’s sooo babied I’m all for keeping them babies as the grow so quickly but come on
He has that dummy way too much I think at 2 it should be for bedtimes only.

Yes, and how he’s dressed like a baby & the fur trims on his pram!
The drawer full of dummies & dummy holders when he’s at an age where he should be getting weaned off dummy wearing!

Reactions: 3
So do you think the older girls share a double bed? She showed a double bed the other day and now she’s just showed her bedroom with nothing in?

I find the whole set up the weirdest thing in the world! Must still be sleeping on the sofa!

Wash’s she washing her daughters boyfriends clothes yesterday though? So surely he stops over for her to be doing that

Her and the manky mummy squad still kicking about sports day! duck off did any of the lazy witches go befor, too busy trying to be a list on the gram.

She should be grateful that she’s at home anyway, what about all the working parents who are having to beg for time off to look after their isolating children.

Reactions: 4
On her latest stories 🙄
“We’re do I even start”

“Tagging some of my fellow
Big family mamas
There bleeping rock stars”

“Your a crazy ass mother
Who has some sort of super human power”

That “super human power” obviously isn’t in spelling, grammar & punctuation.

FFS I’d be too embarrassed to post anything if my grasp of the above was anything like as bad as hers.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.