Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how she’s going to address the housemove! So we are family of 9 renting a small 3bed! We can’t afford a mortgage because I’ve got debt coming out of my ears because im obsessed with buying tat!! 🤪

Reactions: 2
Why a fur pram liner in this weather. Poor kids back must get far too hot
She loves the chavvy fur liners and hood trims 🤢

Is she for real?! Covid has stolen Peter first time in a shopping trolly! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Because the Supermarkets weren’t open to do this during lockdown!!!
I must have dreamed the times I’ve pushed my grandchildren around in a trolley this past year or so 🙄

The reason Pete hasn’t been in a trolley is because she treats him like a newborn baby!! Get that bloody dummy out of his mouth and start getting him to act his age!!

Reactions: 4
Looks like she’s finally getting rid of the Doona!!
And she’s selling the iCandy too!
Must be making room for the move.

• Wow
I actually feel really sorry for susanna. Don’t get me wrong. I’m baffled with her lifestyle, it’s such a shame they’ve spent so much money and been so wasteful on all the clothes, the crap food shops e, the prams, the embroidered clothes. £1000s on toys and coffees and clothes. It’s crazy. They could have built a lovely life for themselves and made life so much easier. They obviously did have the means but I can’t see how they could now as no way would a mortgage lender lend money to them with so many children, one income.

her life must be quite hard. I know it’s her own doing. 7 children, doesn’t have a washing line or. A dryer, how does she cope, a car that doesn’t fit them all in. She doesn’t have a family, a sibling, a support sfriends other than Instagram friends.She’s got that tiny kitchen, worlds smallest fridge and freezer.No dishwasher. God I know I’m sounding really extra I know not everyone has this things but man her life doesn’t seem fun it seems like work. Has to pull out a bed every night on the sofa 😭

don’t shout at me, I know full well they’ve done this to themselves but I think she’s lacked any guidance or support off a family. Shes masked her upbringing and tried to recreate a happy family by having as many children as she can to surround herself with people because she has no1. As much as I think they’ve let the children down in ways like not taking them out much apart from shopping or the odd day at the beach and treats herchildren like babies for far too long. They aren’t allowed out of the pram until they literally start pre school. I also know everyday is for her kids. She literally works for them. She has no self confidence, she seems to let them take the absolute piss Out of her, Eddie works at ridiculous o clock. It just all seems somuch like work and not fun.

Im truly baffled with the bedroom arrangements I could have sworn Ellen & Nieve had their own room 🤷🏼‍♀️

She seems really down at the moment. I don’t wish to kick anyone when they are on the floor I hope she finds a house suitable for her family and realises how things could have been different and maybe moving forward spends less and saves more for a brighter future. We’re all learning i genuinely don’t think she knows better. Who would she have ever learnt off. Seems like she’s been on her own from young.

I actually feel really sorry for susanna. Don’t get me wrong. I’m baffled with her lifestyle, it’s such a shame they’ve spent so much money and been so wasteful on all the clothes, the crap food shops e, the prams, the embroidered clothes. £1000s on toys and coffees and clothes. It’s crazy. They could have built a lovely life for themselves and made life so much easier. They obviously did have the means but I can’t see how they could now as no way would a mortgage lender lend money to them with so many children, one income.

her life must be quite hard. I know it’s her own doing. 7 children, doesn’t have a washing line or. A dryer, how does she cope, a car that doesn’t fit them all in. She doesn’t have a family, a sibling, a support sfriends other than Instagram friends.She’s got that tiny kitchen, worlds smallest fridge and freezer.No dishwasher. God I know I’m sounding really extra I know not everyone has this things but man her life doesn’t seem fun it seems like work. Has to pull out a bed every night on the sofa 😭

don’t shout at me, I know full well they’ve done this to themselves but I think she’s lacked any guidance or support off a family. Shes masked her upbringing and tried to recreate a happy family by having as many children as she can to surround herself with people because she has no1. As much as I think they’ve let the children down in ways like not taking them out much apart from shopping or the odd day at the beach and treats herchildren like babies for far too long. They aren’t allowed out of the pram until they literally start pre school. I also know everyday is for her kids. She literally works for them. She has no self confidence, she seems to let them take the absolute piss Out of her, Eddie works at ridiculous o clock. It just all seems somuch like work and not fun.

Im truly baffled with the bedroom arrangements I could have sworn Ellen & Nieve had their own room 🤷🏼‍♀️

She seems really down at the moment. I don’t wish to kick anyone when they are on the floor I hope she finds a house suitable for her family and realises how things could have been different and maybe moving forward spends less and saves more for a brighter future. We’re all learning i genuinely don’t think she knows better. Who would she have ever learnt off. Seems like she’s been on her own from young.
i absolutely agree with everything you have wrote! But don’t pretend to have this life you don’t and live for the gram! I wouldn’t wish her life upon anyone but she could have helped herself in so many ways!

no landlord is ever going to accept 7 children, 1 income and a stay at home mum. in the area she lives in a 4/5 bed rental is over £1200 a month and few and far between!

I thought the property must have been 4 bedrooms but it’s definitely not- I’d think I’d like her more if she didn’t pretend To be something she’s not! X

yes, her life does seem one long struggle, with probably nothing to show for it, we’ll certainly not a house that they actually own.
Does anyone know why she doesn’t have anything to do with her own family?
It does seem odd.

Reactions: 1
Yep it’s a shame she has no self confidence I think she finds it hard to talk beyond the clothes and coffees & the swipe ups. I think people would have a lot more empathy and understanding if she spoke about her life a bit more. The lack of family in it. The reason she’s had so many children. The void she’s trying to fill. The shopping addiction? I look at her and I see a broken person, trying to find happiness. I don’t think she’s found it. I think her children bring her comfort and joy, but she isn’t happy.

i hope life gets easier for her. I hope this might be a reality check for them, Eddie too he’s just a responsible for letting the crazy spending happen and the many children....sadly I don’t think she’s there yet as she’s still at Trafford centre & purchasing things even when they are moving.

I can’t see how they could mortgage a home or rent with so many of them. A councilproperty wouldn’t be big enough and they are hard to come by especially as he does have a well paying job. I really wonder what they are going to do 🤨

Looks like she’s finally getting rid of the Doona!!
And she’s selling the iCandy too!
Must be making room for the move.
Finally I thought pete would be getting pushed to school in it 🤣🤦‍♀️

selling the pram which she was gifted and said it’s the best things ever …..

i agree with some of this.....but these children didn't ask to be born, she knew there was no more space after baby 5, she knew they couldn't afford a bigger car with all the love in the world that she has for them she has really hasn't thought these children grow up(when she allows) she is moaning that poor Pete has missed out on so much but I've yet to see her doing any classes, groups or things with friends and kids with any of her children.

the only time they get a fun day out is if its gifted. the holidays are 3 nights in a premier inn and tend to be the same place every year. i cant help feeling that i feel sorry for them more then her. I follow some bigger families like herself and i love watching their dynamics how they juggle multiple children. I cant help feeling she's to materialistic and looking the part seems to come before actually thinking these kids need a bigger house, garden, play dates. shed rather Pete has doctor martins on his feet then take him to swimming classes or the park.

Finally I thought pete would be getting pushed to school in it 🤣🤦‍♀️

selling the pram which she was gifted and said it’s the best things ever …..
she must be getting a new gifted car seat wonder who's been kicked out of the car now maybe her older boy?

Thread title suggestion mummywright.7 #2 Finally selling the Doona, should have been sooner. Where’s she going to move to?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i agree with some of this.....but these children didn't ask to be born, she knew there was no more space after baby 5, she knew they couldn't afford a bigger car with all the love in the world that she has for them she has really hasn't thought these children grow up(when she allows) she is moaning that poor Pete has missed out on so much but I've yet to see her doing any classes, groups or things with friends and kids with any of her children.

the only time they get a fun day out is if its gifted. the holidays are 3 nights in a premier inn and tend to be the same place every year. i cant help feeling that i feel sorry for them more then her. I follow some bigger families like herself and i love watching their dynamics how they juggle multiple children. I cant help feeling she's to materialistic and looking the part seems to come before actually thinking these kids need a bigger house, garden, play dates. shed rather Pete has doctor martins on his feet then take him to swimming classes or the park.

she must be getting a new gifted car seat wonder who's been kicked out of the car now maybe her older boy?
has anyone ever known anyone wear Gucci flip flops but sleeps on a pull out bed in their living room?! I follow one of her Instagram friends - she is VERY open the fact she lives in social housing and doesn’t have much spare cash! Her husband was made redundant during the pandemic and she really worried about what they would do! I loved her honesty and really felt for her. She doesn’t pretend she’s something she’s not and that’s what I dislike about Susanna! Even more so how she’s not been honest about the housemove and yes she doesn’t need to discuss every little bit of her life but to me she would be more relatable if she told people- yep our rental is gone up for sale- we can’t afford to buy and it’s really worrying! X

has anyone ever known anyone wear Gucci flip flops but sleeps on a pull out bed in their living room?! I follow one of her Instagram friends - she is VERY open the fact she lives in social housing and doesn’t have much spare cash! Her husband was made redundant during the pandemic and she really worried about what they would do! I loved her honesty and really felt for her. She doesn’t pretend she’s something she’s not and that’s what I dislike about Susanna! Even more so how she’s not been honest about the housemove and yes she doesn’t need to discuss every little bit of her life but to me she would be more relatable if she told people- yep our rental is gone up for sale- we can’t afford to buy and it’s really worrying! X
If we are talking about the same friend 🤦🏼‍♀️ Birds of a feather flock together, not a brain cell between them.

• Haha
She’s been gifted a load of lindex clothes for the kids!
Like those kids don’t have enough clothes the amount of shopping she does!
But of course she’s so “greatful”
FFS, her spelling 🤦‍♀️

Board isn’t a word for her right now!
She’s living in ballon shops for the next two days!
Who TF can’t spell bored and balloon?

She’s been gifted a load of lindex clothes for the kids!
Like those kids don’t have enough clothes the amount of shopping she does!
But of course she’s so “greatful”
FFS, her spelling 🤦‍♀️
They need new outfits for their one night in the premier inn 😂 surely she could afford a week in a caravan somewhere. I paid £140 for 4 nights at Haven last month.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.