Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on one of her inane rants again!
Posting a pic of a drunken party on the beach saying “this is ok but your child’s sports day outside is far from alright”!!!
No Susannah, it’s far from ok, those drunken revellers aren’t doing what they’re doing because it’s ok, they’re doing it because they’re selfish and irresponsible and are have continued to prolong lockdown for everyone.
She’s so bleeping dense.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if this makes me a bad mum or not but I’m really not bothered about missing sports day 😂

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if this makes me a bad mum or not but I’m really not bothered about missing sports day 😂
Me too 🤣 because of the years my kids are in it would mean sitting outside from 9 in the morning to 3pm I would also have my 3 year old with me and dont think she would have the patience to be sitting around that long.

She’s on one of her inane rants again!
Posting a pic of a drunken party on the beach saying “this is ok but your child’s sports day outside is far from alright”!!!
No Susannah, it’s far from ok, those drunken revellers aren’t doing what they’re doing because it’s ok, they’re doing it because they’re selfish and irresponsible and are have continued to prolong lockdown for everyone.
She’s so bleeping dense.
You do know that the drunken party in the video was the G7 summit? 😂

• Haha
Imagine it being your sons birthday and you whisk him down to the local park for a photo shoot to make sure you can get them brands tagged 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Imagine it being your sons birthday and you whisk him down to the local park for a photo shoot to make sure you can get them brands tagged 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Makes you sick doesn’t!

Also the bike she got Pete looks bigger than the one she got Vinnie for his birthday who’s 2 years older? 🤔

Why would a 2 year old want a Starbucks cups for his birthday?

Also two bucket and spade sets so he doesn’t get the ridiculously over priced one dirty 🙄 anything for the gram!

• Haha
Why would a 2 year old want a Starbucks cups for his birthday?

Also two bucket and spade sets so he doesn’t get the ridiculously over priced one dirty 🙄 anything for the gram!
“Lucky boy Sunday dolls”
“These will go on a shelf in his room”
Broadcasting that he’ll finally have a bedroom when they move.

“Father’s Day night away”
At the Trafford Centre!!!
Odd how it’s at a place she loves 🙄
Most men would run a mile from the place.
And all those snacks she stocked up on!
She’s storing up terrible dietary problems for her lot there.

Reactions: 4
“Father’s Day night away”
At the Trafford Centre!!!
Odd how it’s at a place she loves 🙄
Most men would run a mile from the place.
And all those snacks she stocked up on!
She’s storing up terrible dietary problems for her lot there.
to them though that must be our equivalent to a 5* Maldives trip seen as though they are actually sleeping in a bed and not on the sofa!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.