Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they eventually buy a house? Just asking as she mentioned her decor head is in overdrive as generally landlords would never let tenants do much!
i don’t think they have bought it! I live local and looking to buy a 2nd home to rent out & I’ve looked at most houses in the area on right move!

i don’t think they have bought it! I live local and looking to buy a 2nd home to rent out & I’ve looked at most houses in the area on right move!
Had a good nosey, 3 mile radius of current home for sale or rent.
That house isn’t on Rightmove.

Reactions: 1
Finally those kids have space. I’d bet you anything it’s via Eddie’s family. It looked lie it was on someone’s farm.

Reactions: 3
Finally those kids have space. I’d bet you anything it’s via Eddie’s family. It looked lie it was on someone’s farm.
it looked like a farm cottage, which was in a row of others. her new garden is still tiny. it looks like it has 4 bedrooms. wonder if the 3 girls are going together as one is at uni now at times, then the middle boys and then the younger boys?

it looked like a farm cottage, which was in a row of others. her new garden is still tiny. it looks like it has 4 bedrooms. wonder if the 3 girls are going together as one is at uni now at times, then the middle boys and then the younger boys?
The garden is really odd looking and yes quite tiny.

Garden looks Small but more loving space for them children to play and be happy it may of just taken them longer to save for a mortgage I’m happy they have finally got a bigger place

Garden looks Small but more loving space for them children to play and be happy it may of just taken them longer to save for a mortgage I’m happy they have finally got a bigger place
It is rented! I’ve been looking for a house to buy in the area to rent out and I haven’t seen it on rightmove and I’m on a lot of the estate agents mailing lists! I’m just so glad they have moved- although the house they are renting is actually for sale so the landlord must have given them notice

Why does he need a new high chair? She treats him like he’s a full year behind! He’s two! TWO!

Reactions: 6
did you see on her post about having 7 kids and 5 miscarriages! Imagine being pregnant 12 times!
Yeah that’s a crazy amount of pregnancies!

Imagine if her & the eldest daughter fell pregnant at the same time. It would be like the film father of the bride 2, poor Eddie would be run ragged looking at his pregnant wife and daughter, having to stop what hes doing every 5 minutes to answer the door for her Zara/H&M delivery’s 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why take the kids away during term time when you’ve done both but complain about them missing normality for a year, and you should be prepping for a house move. Premier inn rooms don’t go up in price during holidays do they?

Why take the kids away during term time when you’ve done both but complain about them missing normality for a year, and you should be prepping for a house move. Premier inn rooms don’t go up in price during holidays do they?
I’m not sure about the premier inn prices but I was wondering how she gets away with paying the fine for all the school ages kids missing school 🤔

I’m not sure about the premier inn prices but I was wondering how she gets away with paying the fine for all the school ages kids missing school 🤔
she’s already got debt up to her eyeballs, I’m sure it will be added to that!

Sorting out stuff in the new house.
“WTF have they got so much swim stuff?”
It’s got me beat, can’t remember her ever taking them swimming, even before lockdown 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Sorting out stuff in the new house.
“WTF have they got so much swim stuff?”
It’s got me beat, can’t remember her ever taking them swimming, even before lockdown 🤷🏻‍♀️
Was thinking the same thing!
The amount of baby Cutlery and plates is crazy

Reactions: 4
For someone who buys so much tit I can’t believe she only has 1 TV, and keeps getting it repaired rather than replaced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.