Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That story about how Pete got his name. She’s got no flair for writing has she! and why oh why wouldn’t you call him Peter and shorten it to Pete!

Reactions: 1
That story about how Pete got his name. She’s got no flair for writing has she! and why oh why wouldn’t you call him Peter and shorten it to Pete!
She certainly won’t be crying over anyone stealing the name Pete will she! I remember when she had Vinnie & she was nearly booing cos someone else called their baby Vinnie in the same 10 mile radius!!!

• Haha
Started following Susanna after she was at Stockeld Park one day, so I followed her thinking I'd get good recommendations for days out with the kids in Yorkshire. I know we've had lockdown etc. so no one has been able to go anywhere, but good god I don't think I can stomach watching another shopping trip/shopping haul! She has literally done nothing else since the shops opened the other week! How does she have the time and energy to go shopping every single day, and her credit card statement must be horrendous!
All you will get is shopping trips and costa trips. But dont worry they vary with which kid she takes and the shopping trips can be early morning through to late night!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All you will get is shopping trips and costa trips. But dont worry they vary with which kid she takes and the shopping trips can be early morning through to late night!!
but you won’t actually see any videos or photos of her other children! I’m starting to think they aren’t real!!!

• Haha
but you won’t actually see any videos or photos of her other children! I’m starting to think they aren’t real!!!
Those Zara clothes look horrendous on her. She has a good figure for someone who’s had 7 children but she hasn’t a clue how to dress 🤦‍♀️

Sorry but 😂😂😂 best comment ever
Had me deep belling laughing too. Wait till she starts wearing gloves!

Anyone think she’s pregnant again. Hiding her tummy shirts over t-shirts....shopping all been floaty tops. Bet number 8 is on its way.... she’ll have her freebie list ready!

How the hell has she got to almost 15k paint drying has more appeal. Who is following this woman?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Did she really put the baby to sleep by the front door a floor down from where She is? Why can’t he slee in his crib in her room? I honestly think her and Eddie sleep in the living room with Pete and have given one of the big girls their room. I put money on it.

Did she really put the baby to sleep by the front door a floor down from where She is? Why can’t he slee in his crib in her room? I honestly think her and Eddie sleep in the living room with Pete and have given one of the big girls their room. I put money on it.
So sad. Why have children if you’ve not got the space. Could you imagine if they got broken into or a fire.

l

Anyone think she’s pregnant again. Hiding her tummy shirts over t-shirts....shopping all been floaty tops. Bet number 8 is on its way.... she’ll have her freebie list ready!

How the hell has she got to almost 15k paint drying has more appeal. Who is following this woman?
The followers she has look bought to me! Some foreign accounts, strange men and blank post accounts. She’s not a stupid as she acts I don’t think!

• Wow
It’s just unthinkable. It’s obviously a ‘normal’ thing to have him sleeping in a buggy. It just highlights how unsuitable the house is for her family.

Omg i thought this too. If they are so desperate for room they should really do some thing. Cut back and move.

I suspect baby 8 too! Maybe a fortieth birthday baby announcement coming. She looks knackered too More the usual!

Omg i thought this too. If they are so desperate for room they should really do some thing. Cut back and move.

I suspect baby 8 too! Maybe a fortieth birthday baby announcement coming. She looks knackered too More the usual!
I thought baby 8 with the constant “I want it oversized so I bought a large from Zaaaa-ra”. Nothing is set up for so many kids, look at Jen or whatever her ex-friend is called. Her whole house is set up for her kids. You just need to look at her bloody dining set to see how unkid friendly the house is. Also where the hell are all the toys? And what she considers mess 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think she just scatters a few bits of crap to do a click to tidy.

I thought baby 8 with the constant “I want it oversized so I bought a large from Zaaaa-ra”. Nothing is set up for so many kids, look at Jen or whatever her ex-friend is called. Her whole house is set up for her kids. You just need to look at her bloody dining set to see how unkid friendly the house is. Also where the hell are all the toys? And what she considers mess 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think she just scatters a few bits of crap to do a click to tidy.
I think Jen probably saw right through Susanna.The only thing they have in common is 7 children. Besides from the their lives are so different.

I think Jen probably saw right through Susanna.The only thing they have in common is 7 children. Besides from the their lives are so different.
I enjoy watching Jen. She’s honest and just a mum who shares her big family life.
Not dragging the kids around the latest shopping centre for something to share on Instagram. I also like that she shares all the kids and you see her been a mum to 7, not just proclaiming it for the wow look at her factor.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I enjoy watching Jen. She’s honest and just a mum who shares her big family life.
Not dragging the kids around the latest shopping centre for something to share on Instagram. I also like that she shares all the kids and you see her been a mum to 7, not just proclaiming it for the wow look at her factor.
What is Jen's account called?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.