Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think she may be pregnant with number 8 😬
Yeah I think so. She literally won’t be able to cope without dragging a double buggy round that’s why I think she keeps Vinne so ‘young’ he’s 3 ffs and she treats him like a one year old.
Now on the way to a press event 🤣🤣🤣 who do these people think they are influencing???

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think so. She literally won’t be able to cope without dragging a double buggy round that’s why I think she keeps Vinne so ‘young’ he’s 3 ffs and she treats him like a one year old.
Now on the way to a press event 🤣🤣🤣 who do these people think they are influencing???
Press event in her wet look leggings 🤣🤣 probs with only 2 or 3 of the 7 kids

I absolutely love jen, she is the polar opposite to susanna. the kids play, get dirty, farm life, all the kids get involved and clearly get an equal share of her time not just what's 'insta worthy'

Shes so dull and boring. Same wet look leggings, same Costa trips, another tk max trip oh and those god awful click to tidy things that shes just started doing 🙄 god forsake do something with your children that they actually will enjoy and learn something and not a walk up and down a country lane so you can film some more tit content!!!

Reactions: 4
Press event in her wet look leggings 🤣🤣 probs with only 2 or 3 of the 7 kids

I absolutely love jen, she is the polar opposite to susanna. the kids play, get dirty, farm life, all the kids get involved and clearly get an equal share of her time not just what's 'insta worthy'

Shes so dull and boring. Same wet look leggings, same Costa trips, another tk max trip oh and those god awful click to tidy things that shes just started doing 🙄 god forsake do something with your children that they actually will enjoy and learn something and not a walk up and down a country lane so you can film some more tit content!!!
Total polar opposites. She’s also done some #ads but actually doesn’t do tit.
Susanna is so fixed on being an influencer she literally only lives for what can go on insta.

Reactions: 3
She probably think she’s up there with the Queen invited to a press trip🤣 at least it gets the kids out and not to a shopping centre. Just a shame they don’t get to go places unless it’s gifted!

Why does she sit in the back of the car and Pete upfront?
surly three can fit in a row and if not why did they get that car it already can’t fit all the kids in that would put me off to start with. Where she’s putting number 8 on the roof?

Yes I thought this yesterday!

Reactions: 1
I remember her doing a YouTube about baby names absolutely years ago!! Her choices were awful, can’t remember a Pete being there! I’m sure it was Shannon or something equally chavy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve just been reading her latest grid post. How she’s happy Vinnie is back to his normal self being able to go to his happy places 😒😒 He’s 3 ffs! If you’re three year old has been severely impacted by lockdown, you are to blame! You are at a stay at home yummy mummy, there is no reason in hell why a 3 years olds well-being should be effected during lockdown. He is what you have created, needing to go out and be out all t he time. I know so many that have (mine included) absolutely flourished. Although I know this isn’t the case with parents having to work or in poverty situs, neither she’s in!
If you stopped clicking in the kitchen for 5 minutes ffs!

I’ve just been reading her latest grid post. How she’s happy Vinnie is back to his normal self being able to go to his happy places 😒😒 He’s 3 ffs! If you’re three year old has been severely impacted by lockdown, you are to blame! You are at a stay at home yummy mummy, there is no reason in hell why a 3 years olds well-being should be effected during lockdown. He is what you have created, needing to go out and be out all t he time. I know so many that have (mine included) absolutely flourished. Although I know this isn’t the case with parents having to work or in poverty situs, neither she’s in!
If you stopped clicking in the kitchen for 5 minutes ffs!
She didn’t take those kids anywhere other than shopping before lockdown so I doubt Vinnie feels like he’s missing anything! 😂

I havnt noticed a bump, however I think she managed to hide Pete to about 20 weeks if I can remember right. She has said she wants number 8 so no doubt there will be an announcement before the end of this year!

She didn’t take those kids anywhere other than shopping before lockdown so I doubt Vinnie feels like he’s missing anything! 😂
I thought the same!
They only go some where besides from the shops when it’s gifted. And for once she took the eldest boy probably because they were not paying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.