Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman never fails to amaze me on her poor parenting. If your under 3 your picture worthy. Poor Petes first birthday Instagram photo is full of # all about the next baby. It’s a production line of babies to keep her relevant in the influencer world. Why doesn’t she actually do some thing with them? Dragging them around the shops is no fun for kids more so in a pandemic. Why not a family walk with all of them and not the ones that bring the gifted items in! Equally why couldn’t they walk out on the beach it’s a bit of rain. The kids would of loved it. Wellies and waterproofs and out their go. I actually question why she has so many followers?

Her house is ment to be Insta worthy, to me it’s looks cheap and mismatched now. The photo of them stages sat in living room showed how they all
Couldn’t fit on the new sofa bed and the seats are tiny. I’d rather a home then white walls any day. She must spend a fortune to keep in with the influencer world but doesn’t realises she’s actually not relevant anymore!
What I can’t understand is why she doesn’t move! It’s a rental property, she doesn’t need to go through the stress of selling and buying so why the hell doesn’t she just move to a bigger property!
If she stopped buying so much tit she would be able to save and house 7/8 children!

She isn’t relatable at all. Once they get passed 3 she isn’t interested in them at all!

Reactions: 3
I though the same about the mirror so dangerous! I feel for those kids they're just cash cows ☹
The thing is I can’t see her earning from insta tbh. Just loads of gifted rubbish. She’s textbook the mum at the school gates that’s thinks her kids are full time models. I also can’t believe the clothes she puts on Reet-a 🤦🏼‍♀️. I reckon it’s probably rented off Eddies mum and dad or family hence the not moving....

Reactions: 2
The thing is I can’t see her earning from insta tbh. Just loads of gifted rubbish. She’s textbook the mum at the school gates that’s thinks her kids are full time models. I also can’t believe the clothes she puts on Reet-a 🤦🏼‍♀️. I reckon it’s probably rented off Eddies mum and dad or family hence the not moving....
She’s mentioned before that the school mums don’t like her hasnt she? I’m not surprised!!!!!! She’s not someone I would want to be friends with either!

I never thought about that! Or the rent is really cheap & they actually can’t afford to move! I’d send my husband for the snip & stop popping babies you can’t afford out

Wondering if the sofa bed in the living room is to move another child out of a room to make way for another baby🤔
I think it’s for when the eldest goes to uni shell
Prob have to bunk up their! Unless her and Eddie give up their bedroom! Is disgusting really. I feel for the kids I really do.

I think it’s for when the eldest goes to uni shell
Prob have to bunk up their! Unless her and Eddie give up their bedroom! Is disgusting really. I feel for the kids I really do.
when I went to uni I was home most weekends!! Although she probably can’t wait to get away from all those kids & stages photos! I bet she goes to Falmouth the furthest place she can get away too!

Reactions: 1
This woman never fails to amaze me on her poor parenting. If your under 3 your picture worthy. Poor Petes first birthday Instagram photo is full of # all about the next baby. It’s a production line of babies to keep her relevant in the influencer world. Why doesn’t she actually do some thing with them? Dragging them around the shops is no fun for kids more so in a pandemic. Why not a family walk with all of them and not the ones that bring the gifted items in! Equally why couldn’t they walk out on the beach it’s a bit
How old is she, early 40s? Surely her days of popping out more babies are numbered ! You’d think she’d give it a rest now , then again Sue Radford is still going :rolleyes:

I bet they bring in a fair bit of cash in tax credits!

How old is she, early 40s? Surely her days of popping out more babies are numbered ! You’d think she’d give it a rest now , then again Sue Radford is still going :rolleyes:
How many caesareans has she had? I thought you were only allowed 3?

She was 39 a few month ago. I thought she was mid 40s too. Prob another few years yet to pop out a couple more

How do they actually find the time or energy to make all these babies! She’s up until early hours ‘cleaning’ every night.

Reet-a hoping round tkmax barefoot 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Is she literally thick?! We are still in the middle of a pandemic!! She really is one of those people that cannot function in her own home and literally has to have her kids out 24/7.

Why does she always show us her shopping hauls and there’s always something she’s bought for next easter or Christmas 🤣🙈

Why does she always show us her shopping hauls and there’s always something she’s bought for next easter or Christmas 🤣🙈
I know where does she store it all?

Surprise surprise she’s out shopping again, at the White Rose this time with all the tribe 🙄

I know where does she store it all?

Surprise surprise she’s out shopping again, at the White Rose this time with all the tribe 🙄
Honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’d forgo all that tit shopping, buying disposable insta worthy tit, day trips to tkmax, sparkly bleeping ducks and save up (obvs not in corona times but she prob would anyway) and take my kids on holiday! Those kids see nothing but the inside of bargain tit shops or Zaaara ornif yoire under 3 that crap farm she gets in free to. Give them experiences not tat! So many of these wannabe mummy influencers are so worried about stuff and not actually doing stuff it makes me so sad.

Save some pennies by not buying every bit of tit you see on other people instas, get them passports, pack up a car or two and take them to France or somewhere. It literally can cost a little (or loads).
I’d rather mine said they went to the south of France than they had 6 bugaboo prams....

Reactions: 4
Honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’d forgo all that tit shopping, buying disposable insta worthy tit, day trips to tkmax, sparkly bleeping ducks and save up (obvs not in corona times but she prob would anyway) and take my kids on holiday! Those kids see nothing but the inside of bargain tit shops or Zaaara ornif yoire under 3 that crap farm she gets in free to. Give them experiences not tat! So many of these wannabe mummy influencers are so worried about stuff and not actually doing stuff it makes me so sad.

Save some pennies by not buying every bit of tit you see on other people instas, get them passports, pack up a car or two and take them to France or somewhere. It literally can cost a little (or loads).
I’d rather mine said they went to the south of France than they had 6 bugaboo prams....
She will need a car big enough to fit all the kids in to be able to get any where. This is what I don’t understand about her. She boasts she was ment to be a mother. But soon starts leaving them out. Surly doing some thing all together is far more important then her 100th pair of disgusting wet look leggings!

It might be a new form of home (not in the home) schooling. Rita if I buy myself a t-shirt that’s ment for a 18 year old but I’m actually 39 what’s the difference 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
She will need a car big enough to fit all the kids in to be able to get any where. This is what I don’t understand about her. She boasts she was ment to be a mother. But soon starts leaving them out. Surly doing some thing all together is far more important then her 100th pair of disgusting wet look leggings!

It might be a new form of home (not in the home) schooling. Rita if I buy myself a t-shirt that’s ment for a 18 year old but I’m actually 39 what’s the difference 🤣
Haha those leggings!

She always looks really awkward in front of the camera I don’t think I’ve ever seen a photo where she looks genuinely happy ☹

I actually just LOLz brilliant

absolutely 💯 agree! Them children have never seen any culture or history, they honestly think all there is to life is shopping centres. She lives 10 minutes from Bolton Abbey yet I bet her children don’t have a clue where it is!

Could you imagine her camping in the south of France though hahahahaha

I actually just LOLz brilliant

absolutely 💯 agree! Them children have never seen any culture or history, they honestly think all there is to life is shopping centres. She lives 10 minutes from Bolton Abbey yet I bet her children don’t have a clue where it is!

Could you imagine her camping in the south of France though hahahahaha
You’d get a bit sweaty in pleather leggings ;)
Honestly though I know it’s not a god given right to have a holiday but if you’ve of a certain financial level (or paint a picture that you are) why wouldn’t you?
Kids literally do not remember clothes or freestanding mirrors or mums hideous shirt ‘cut down’ to £30. What she spent yesterday could have bought a couple of passports. I just don’t get the dragging round the shops all the time. They must be bored fuckless. I also don’t get why they are always ‘contained’ both Vinnie and Pete in a pram, highchairs, picnic seats......

I honestly don’t mean to come across as hating on her as I think she loves them kids to bits and gives her all to being a mum but sometimes is a bit clueless.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.