Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then complaining that it isn't the same, the environments has changed and being like a controlled herd.....well susanna in case you were not aware we are literally still very much in the midst of a pandemic, I found her comment really insensitive considering alot of families are currently grieving for a loved one who lost their life to covid! All she seems to care about is her shopping addiction 🙄
Honestly 99% of the comments are so ill thought out. I See the bottom tier insta-hun mums are frothing about primark being open. shes literally not given one tit for her own kids safety, let alone people in the two million shops she’s been in.

Same, I do like Susanna but she’s trying so hard to become an ‘influencer’ although her bio says she is already, I just find it sad. The whole house thing too, getting rid of sofas and chairs to be more insta cool but now literally having a sofa less than 1/2 your kids can sit on. The doing it for the gram and the obsession with shopping and Costa is just bland.
The new sofa she's got is a sofa bed, so someone defo sleeps in the living room

Reactions: 2
The new sofa she's got is a sofa bed, so someone defo sleeps in the living room
Instead of putting money into that house that is too small put it into a house that fits her family for goodness sake! I'd be embarrassed to admit that I wanted more children especially as some of them sleep in the living room or on the bedroom floor of another childs room, I've really changed my opinion of susanna especially during covid...she comes across as slightly delusional, daft, moany and has a major sence of entitlement!

Instead of putting money into that house that is too small put it into a house that fits her family for goodness sake! I'd be embarrassed to admit that I wanted more children especially as some of them sleep in the living room or on the bedroom floor of another childs room, I've really changed my opinion of susanna especially during covid...she comes across as slightly delusional, daft, moany and has a major sence of entitlement!
All those kids must be losing their minds with no garden and mum
’bobbing on‘t stories’ all day. They literally must be bored shitless. The little ones get their daily story-walk but the school age ones must literally just be playing video games all day. The clicking stories are doing my nut in. The close-minded I’m alright jack attitude I think has alienated a lot of people. The closest thing to living in your own bubble you will ever see.

• Haha
Without sounding awful I wonder if she is just really really uneducated and thick or she may have slight learning difficulties. Her spelling & grammar is horrific and she just does not live in the real world. I can’t imagine she’s ever had a job in 16 years so maybe she is just sheltered but she is an embarrassment!!!

Reactions: 1
It’s the end of the world Peters birthday pyjamas haven’t been delivered in time and a hover board she bought from some dodgy company for Nathan’s Birthday doesn’t work.

Poor Nathan. His birthday was mainly getting ready for Pete’s birthday. I always find the fact the baby is called Pete really funny. Surely you would call him Peter and then shorten it!

Poor Nathan. His birthday was mainly getting ready for Pete’s birthday. I always find the fact the baby is called Pete really funny. Surely you would call him Peter and then shorten it!
I feel abit sad for Nathan too, he didn't seem to have a massive balloon set up and tonnes of stories, then today's petes is full blown in your face 😔

I just think of Pete Burns! They have all got lovely names apart from Pete!! I mean what were they thinking!!!

I just think of Pete Burns! They have all got lovely names apart from Pete!! I mean what were they thinking!!!
I’m not keen on Rita tbh I don’t know anyone else under 70 with that name.

I can’t believe it’s her baby’s first birthday and she’s spending most of it on instagram. It’s just sad she’ll never get this time back

I used to really like her but after some comment I saw a out her wanting a new 'insta worthy' mirror has confirmed that she is not for me. Referring to herself as a influencer is cringe worthy, all her post now a days are very staged. Like the one of her sat on the sofa with the kids. I want to see more mum day to day life not #gifted or her shopping or any other shite she is currently posting, she is such a bore

All this make something out of crap stories I'd very much like stacey Solomon and mrs Hinch both of which I cannot stand either.

1st birthday post for pete but guess nathan didnt make the cut! Is he not insta worthy enough for her?!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Poor Pete all his presents were Insta worthy! not the usual tat she buys! Love the colour coordinated blazer...NOT what a dick!
Also any one check the #baby8
She needs to stop making babies and actually acknowledge the one she’s already got!
Fancie going to KFC for your birthday too. Poor mite! A nice stroll on the beach in all the gifted waterproofs would of done them the world of good!

Reactions: 5
This woman never fails to amaze me on her poor parenting. If your under 3 your picture worthy. Poor Petes first birthday Instagram photo is full of # all about the next baby. It’s a production line of babies to keep her relevant in the influencer world. Why doesn’t she actually do some thing with them? Dragging them around the shops is no fun for kids more so in a pandemic. Why not a family walk with all of them and not the ones that bring the gifted items in! Equally why couldn’t they walk out on the beach it’s a bit of rain. The kids would of loved it. Wellies and waterproofs and out their go. I actually question why she has so many followers?

I used to really like her but after some comment I saw a out her wanting a new 'insta worthy' mirror has confirmed that she is not for me. Referring to herself as a influencer is cringe worthy, all her post now a days are very staged. Like the one of her sat on the sofa with the kids. I want to see more mum day to day life not #gifted or her shopping or any other shite she is currently posting, she is such a bore

All this make something out of crap stories I'd very much like stacey Solomon and mrs Hinch both of which I cannot stand either.
Her house is ment to be Insta worthy, to me it’s looks cheap and mismatched now. The photo of them stages sat in living room showed how they all
Couldn’t fit on the new sofa bed and the seats are tiny. I’d rather a home then white walls any day. She must spend a fortune to keep in with the influencer world but doesn’t realises she’s actually not relevant anymore!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It was all just so staged and the blazer at silly o’clock in the morning 🤦🏼‍♀️ Stop trying so hard. I reckon number 8 is on its way. She’s dying for another girl. Always trying so hard to keep up with the insta-Jones. There is literally seating for 3 people and a freestan mirror with two toddlers 😱😱

It was all just so staged and the blazer at silly o’clock in the morning 🤦🏼‍♀️ Stop trying so hard. I reckon number 8 is on its way. She’s dying for another girl. Always trying so hard to keep up with the insta-Jones. There is literally seating for 3 people and a freestan mirror with two toddlers 😱😱
I though the same about the mirror so dangerous! I feel for those kids they're just cash cows ☹

Wondering if the sofa bed in the living room is to move another child out of a room to make way for another baby🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.