Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Choco88

VIP Member
I really hope she doesn’t have any more kids she doesn’t deserve the ones she’s got.

Reactions: 3

Littleoldme

I really hope she isnt going to help her daughter with her 'studys' while shes at 'collage' 🙄 she cant even spell the basics correctly

• Wow

Shinealight

VIP Member
Does anyone else think Pete walks and runs funny? Has she ever mentioned anything? I suspect it’s because he hasn’t got much muscle yet due to constantly been in the pram, high chair etc. Quite sad how much she baby’s them. Vinnie is the same as my son. I’ve watched her since they were babies. It’s crazy how far behind she makes with the high chair and in a pram until very old. They are so conditioned to it though. I’ve never known babies that will just sit in prams & high chairs once they know better so easily!!!
Yes, and how he’s dressed like a baby & the fur trims on his pram!
The drawer full of dummies & dummy holders when he’s at an age where he should be getting weaned off dummy wearing!

Choco88

VIP Member
That mirror is so dangerous the thought of one of little ones knocking it over gives me the fear 😬

Also check out her latest story, how filthy are her feet?! 🤢

• Sick

Littleoldme

In Costco this evening....what I'm confused about is that she is out and about shopping around this time every evening, never see her prep dinner for her family, surely is that not what most mums are doing, especially with 7 kids she never seems to be making dinner, always out at dinner time 🤷‍♀️ with 7 kids I would imagine that takes alot of prep and washing up but she never seems to be doing this.....I know instagram doesn't show everything I suppose it's just a strange time to be out especially with such a large brood, generally this is the busiest time and the time most mums are at home
I find it very odd.i mean each to their own but I dont see any kind of routine for the younger ones. Maybe the reason why vinnie and Pete wake so much in the night. I have a strict bed time routine with mine especially with the little ones. tea, bath and bed all by 7PM. The older two I let have a bit of screen time in bed but after 8pm, its lights out and me time. Usually have all the cleaning jobs done while they are eating tea so it the pots that need washing. I dont know how she stays up till 1am/2am cleaning! Its beyond me!?

Why the hell is she up till 2am doing the ironing and cleaning. She said Eddie goes to work at 4am, do you think they still use the living room as a bedroom? Have only seen Pete and vinnes room

Princess 6

Chatty Member
Her recent Instagram stories about Cole. Feel so sorry for him it's almost like she dosent like her own child 😲

• Sad

Lollyjane25

Chatty Member
She’s one thick bitch, ranting on about solo parenting because everyone’s buying from the shops and Amazon while her hubby makes the labels! 😂 she needs to be thankful he’s raking it in so she can keep up with her obsessive shopping. If people like her hadn’t been in the shops ten times a day, and exploiting all loopholes we could’ve kept the schools open for longer!!

Shinealight

VIP Member
Just buy a new and better TV & have it mounted on the wall away from the kids, instead of buying all that tat on an hourly basis.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Her kids are fed up of the snow 🤔 from what we've seen the poor things haven't left the house she only ever takes 1 out with her
“It makes it harder to get to places”
Like where?
We shouldn’t be going to “places,” that’s the idea of lockdowns 🙄

Shinealight

VIP Member
I also didn’t get the whole tv thing. Yes I know tv isn’t everything but they’ve got 7 kids in the worlds crampest house and they had no tv for 3 weeks! She spends so much money on shit surely if you had the money she pretends she has you’d just got out and buy a new one? Is there such things as a tv repair man any more??
She was saying how many TVs have been smashed by the kids in the last couple of years or so!
So why doesn’t she have it mounted on the wall, away from their reach like lots of parents do now? Instead she has it right at their level and leaves them unsupervised with it while she either shows off her latest buys on camera or does her cleaning!

Princess 6

Chatty Member
I cant believe 9 of them sleep in that house 😲it looks like it's set up for 5 people and the room with bunk beds (boys room I think) look like something you would find in a prison cell .crazy how they have lived like that for so long while she spends endless money on stupid tat she dosent need when she dosent have enough beds for her kids to sleep in !