Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Choco88

VIP Member
Asking for nappy recommendations? Surely she should know which brands are good after 7 kids? I think she’s on the beg for a freebie 🤔

Reactions: 4

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Susanna nothing wrong with your body at all, it looks crazy good for someone in their 40’s with 7 kids. It’s the fact you’re dressed like an 18 year old lad from Manchester heading to Maga or Malia for the first time.
What are you wearing? You’re not a teenager!!!

I also think you really need to look at the way you’re dressing Reet-a while we are at it, she’s not a teen either. Fucking hell!

Princess 6

Chatty Member
Her kicking off about old people meeting and if she did that with 6 of her mates. 6 mates? That weren’t her kids or Eddie? Fat chance!
She dosent seem to have any friends that live local to her which seems strange with having so many kids you would think she would have plenty of opportunities to meet other mothers etc .Any 'friends' she has all seem to live far away that she has met on Instagram.
Would love to know why her and Jen tribe of 7 dont seem to be friends anymore

Tinker

Looks like she’s finally getting rid of the Doona!!
And she’s selling the iCandy too!
Must be making room for the move.
Finally I thought pete would be getting pushed to school in it 🤣🤦‍♀️

selling the pram which she was gifted and said it’s the best things ever …..

Choco88

VIP Member
She’s so “greatful” to all the insta mums that offered help in finding that Yoda toy.
Apparently she’s not had one single offer of help from family members, and yet they have stacks of time on “there” hands!
What does she expect?? she supposedly doesn’t talk to them 🤷🏻‍♀️
FFS spend the money on spelling lessons instead.
Nobody should be driving round in the middle of a pandemic for a stupid toy! It was only a few days ago that she was saying Cole didn’t know what he wanted for his birthday so he obviously doesn’t want this Yoda toy that badly!

Onetwothreemore

And now she’s got it all as undeclared AD and Gifted 😱😬
Her account has changed a lot she’s all about the freebies and the best named baby things not a normal down to earth mum at all
I use to like her! But they all turn to shit when the freebies and gifts pop along! She has turned rude and obnoxious and clearly only having another baby so she can carry on her ‘business’

Reactions: 3

Tinker

I’ve followed her for a while but seriously considering un following her she does nothing but beg beg beg for items from companies and then doesn’t declare that things are gifted 😬

Cocopops12

VIP Member
That's exactly what it seems like doesnt it.
You would think about the sleeping arrangements before you consider having another child. Especially with that many children. I just cannot get my head around it.

I dont know what the set up is at the moment but maybe the 2 older girls could share until it's time to move out. Then 3 in another room and the two youngest together? That has to be better than some of the kids sleeping in the living room? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I honestly think the two big ones have their own rooms, Rita has her own and Nathan and Cole are in one.
What bellend planned that?

Big ones should either share or the one that was in secondary should be sharing with Rita. There is no need for her to have her own room. The three boys should be in together and the baby in with them.

Can you imagine having to hide your bed everyday? And if she wanted To give the girls their own room, why not just set up their ‘proper’ bedroom in the dining room? Rejig your trying to be insta front room.
It shows where priorities lie when you get a three seater sofa and chuck out everything else becomes you want to put a ball pool in your front room....

Onetwothreemore

I can see her outfit pics, shopping hauls, trying on all her new clothes in that mirror that doesn’t go with the interior in her home.

She over wears that £29.99 Zara bag as if it was a Chanel bag. And those big side slips she wears in her hair 🙈
the clips!!!! I can’t understand why no one has mentioned them before! My 6 year old wouldn’t dare wear them!!! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
OK, what’s your solution?
How do you propose this pandemic will end if everyone refuses the vaccine?
The dangers of covid are far greater than those of the immunisation .
Fear the virus not the vaccine.
Also look it up about unvaccinated pregnant women in covid wards.
I’ve looked it up I follow the data on a weekly basis and there is nothing at all to support what you’ve said. The pandemic won’t end with vaccines. Look at Gibraltar, 100% vaccinated population and they’re now in lockdown for Christmas, you know why? Because the vaccines don’t stop the spread! In fact the vaccines are now causing what many censored drs said would happen at the beginning, they’re causing vaccine escape. When you vaccinate entire populations and don’t follow a targeted approach then the virus mutates and those vaccinated, their body’s don’t recognise covid at all. The unvaccinated with natural immunity will keep that immunity abs aren’t at risk from the new variant (this is fact not conspiracy and it’s now what they’re talking about in the media, that’s why they are developing a vaccine specifically for this variant). The dangers from the vaccines if you look at the vaers and yellow card schemes sit at around 2% chance of severe injury and death, studies prove thus is underreported by up to 20%, the dangers of covid sit at 99.98% survival, which chance am I going to take.
So data proves that the vaccines still spread the virus, intact viral load has been proven to be the same in both v and non v therefore the v only protects the person having it. The unvaccinated are not the problem and pharmaceutical intervention doesn’t stop pandemics, natural herd immunity does. A targeted approach was what was needed and more like what Sweden did is how the rest of the world should have followed suit. If you don’t see by now what a sham this whole thing is then there’s no hope for you, will you still be blaming the unvaccinated when we have 95% vaccinated and you’re all on your 13th booster? Or will you just blame the ppl on their 7th dose at that point? 🙈

• Heart

Littleoldme

I guess the constant begging worked then! 🙄 can spend a fortune on awful clothes the kids don’t need and eating out every night if not twice a day. But when it comes to spending £80 on a mirror she so desperately NEEDS she just can’t bring herself to stretch to it so results to begging 🙄 Hope one of the kids knocks it over on the first day 🤣
She has been banging on about this god dam mirror for months! Just go and buy your insta worthy mirror rather being an absolute scrounger and begging for it. Cant wait to see all the selfies in her pleather leggings 🙄

• Haha
Why has this turned to a covid thread lol and why are we concerned of her vax status if she isn't!
I'm sure she will be fine! At the end of the day occ health are not too concerned about pregnant nurses working directly with it on the wards or community as I had been doing and told by occ health if I get it most likely will be mild, I also had GD and on insulin. Occ health say one thing and the media says another.
Because others ppls health status has now become such a concern for strangers and because nothing else in the world exists except covid!

• Heart

Onetwothreemore

The logistics of sleeping arrangements would be a nightmare in that household.
If the two older girls share then what happens when the boyfriend of one sleeps over?
Where does the other girl go?
The two elder boys obviously share, then there’s Rita who is quite a lot younger than the older girls so requires a room of her own, then the two youngest boys share, that’s when they are actually sleeping, plus a bedroom for her and her husband.
That’s potentially 6 bedrooms required.
Sounds like they’re definitely still on the sofa bed.
ive got the impression, Rita is in a bedroom downstairs- maybe it was a dining room study they have used as a bedroom. She did show us a bedroom that she said was going to be hers & Eddie’s but no bed or mattress? The older girls look like they share a double bed which I find weird?! I wouldn’t have shared a bed with my sister when 16/18!!!
Too obsessed with having babies & not thinking about the logistics ‘we just make it work’ is pathetic in my eyes

Shinealight

VIP Member
She’s even in a shop on Christmas Day!
“When you run out of something”
Just do without it like anyone else does FFS.

• Haha

Princess 6

Chatty Member
I swear she only took vinnie to softplay at the brewers fayre when the older ones were at school she’s always spent her weekends shopping 🙄
She did she seems to forget what she records and puts on Instagram, also taking her whole family to stay at premier inn as a holidaynext to the Trafford centre so she can get her fix

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
Yesterday’s post saying she loves to find new places to visit!
Accompanied by pics of a freebie trip.
No Susannah you don’t “find” them, you get given them.
The only time she takes them anywhere is prvisits 🙄

Lynnsm

Yes what scroungers! How cheap is McDonald’s anyway to then trick them into thinking they are eating in and taking it out. Just eat in?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s done this loads of times at kfc too. I literally watched it and thought what’s the point?
I was embarrassed for her while I was watching it, those kids have such an unhealthy diet with her, always eating out. They were at Frankie & Benny’s last night too!

Onetwothreemore

Those kids never seem to do anything, according to her she’s up until the early hours catching up on cleaning and ironing!
The older kids could definitely help out a little, she’s like some kind of martyr.
wonder why she hasn’t unpacked everything? When we sold and bought our house I was 38 weeks pregnant and had a section booked for 8 days time! Our house was spotless in 8 days
Why the hell is she up till 2am doing the ironing and cleaning. She said Eddie goes to work at 4am, do you think they still use the living room as a bedroom? Have only seen Pete and vinnes room
She showed a picture of what is her bedroom & there was no bed or mattress so I assume she’s still on the sofa! 😆