Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Littleoldme

Do you know what I would love to see. All this free gifted stuff donated to a woman's refuge, to the women and children who actually need a helping hand

Reactions: 3

Choco88

VIP Member
Why would a 2 year old want a Starbucks cups for his birthday?

Also two bucket and spade sets so he doesn’t get the ridiculously over priced one dirty 🙄 anything for the gram!

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
and Boris will say, sorry lady, you didn’t vote against me - more fool you!!!!
She didn’t vote at all, I remember her saying on Election Day that she hadn’t.
So as far as I’m concerned, if she can’t be bothered to exercise her democratic right then she has no right to complain if things

Littleoldme

I didn’t know this either poor babe! Kids need space why have another baby if your house can’t accommodate them???
Thats so sad. She needs a bigger house. Why is she even considering having no8 when she has no room and 1 child is sleeping on the floor. She used to show the bedrooms when cleaning etc now I know why we only see 3 rooms... hallway, kitchen or living room

This woman never fails to amaze me on her poor parenting. If your under 3 your picture worthy. Poor Petes first birthday Instagram photo is full of # all about the next baby. It’s a production line of babies to keep her relevant in the influencer world. Why doesn’t she actually do some thing with them? Dragging them around the shops is no fun for kids more so in a pandemic. Why not a family walk with all of them and not the ones that bring the gifted items in! Equally why couldn’t they walk out on the beach it’s a bit of rain. The kids would of loved it. Wellies and waterproofs and out their go. I actually question why she has so many followers?

I used to really like her but after some comment I saw a out her wanting a new 'insta worthy' mirror has confirmed that she is not for me. Referring to herself as a influencer is cringe worthy, all her post now a days are very staged. Like the one of her sat on the sofa with the kids. I want to see more mum day to day life not #gifted or her shopping or any other shite she is currently posting, she is such a bore

All this make something out of crap stories I'd very much like stacey Solomon and mrs Hinch both of which I cannot stand either.
Her house is ment to be Insta worthy, to me it’s looks cheap and mismatched now. The photo of them stages sat in living room showed how they all
Couldn’t fit on the new sofa bed and the seats are tiny. I’d rather a home then white walls any day. She must spend a fortune to keep in with the influencer world but doesn’t realises she’s actually not relevant anymore!

Last edited:

Littleoldme

I quite like the name Pete. I think it’s a bit cruel to start mocking the name of a newborn baby
Oh dear, mocking? Far from it, I just dobt like the name! Peter is ok for a middle name but who now a days calls their kid Pete? It's like calling him Derek or John. Each to their own I suppose

Shinealight

VIP Member
Why even go to the beach? She’s pissing me off with the endless shopping, but to go on a family day out to the beach, however many miles away!! Does she know we are in a pandemic?
Exactly, travelling miles & entering different tiers (not tires, as she puts it) 🤦🏻‍♀️
So irresponsible.

Yougoglencocoa

Out with the full family again shopping in Aldi moaning because it’s busy and she’d rather be in H&M she really is pathetic isn’t she

Cocopops12

VIP Member
She’s copying sensational seven massively, but on the cheap.
This is who I meant the other day. Both fucking airheads that don’t actually give a shit about their kids, all for the gram when real life (no space, tiny houses, kids dressed up like pricks).

what do you mean collage and SIX form 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Saltoftheearth

It’s the modelling pictures that did it for me yesterday
Everyone thinks their kids are models on Instagram these days
Just because they have done a couple
Of shoots doesn’t make them models 🤨

Choco88

VIP Member
I reckon she would have had another by now if she could, it can’t be easy falling pregnant past 40

Whyohwhy

She's getting ridiculous. I can't even deal with the "it is essential because they need gloves & hats 🙄 why even try joke about such a shit situation

Choco88

VIP Member
DISGUSTING!!!! To see the poor child not even strapped in properly into his 5 point harness is outrageous and the car was moving and fast! It seems he’s taken his Arms out so the harbess is going behind his arms and then round his waist. If they crashed the car he would most likely die in a head on high speed collision ☹ This is awful to see from an “influencer”
Omg I’ve just watched the video that’s awful! Too busy promoting Peppa pig world to ensure her son is safely strapped in his car seat. Is it worth reporting her to the police/SS?

Littleoldme

She uses them all the time and baby8 think it’s to get her a wider audience and reach. Even when we all think she’s more geriatric that yummy mummy 🤣

I thought she must read this! By a sudden change in taking the kids to the odd place only the odd place. She probably booked her holiday after someone mentioned they go no one where on Holiday or together.
Maybe someone should suggest that leather leggings are really not the best look and to maybe mix it up at bit!
SUSANNA STOP WEARING THOSE LEATHER LEGGINGS YOU LOOK A TIT!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha