Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onetwothreemore

Those sandals are horrendous, I can’t recall her ever taking a child of hers to be measured and fitted for sensible shoes!

Can’t believe that youngest of hers is still in that car seat at nearly two!
Get him a proper seat for his age group, instead of buying needless beige coats and enough tat to fill the Albert Hall.
I would love to know where they are moving too and why she hasn’t mentioned it. There is a 4 bed on the very same street as her for sale so if they can actually afford to buy surely they would just buy that. It’s cheap aswel - which leads me to think they are up to their eye balls in debt and can’t get a mortgage

Reactions: 3
Honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’d forgo all that shit shopping, buying disposable insta worthy shit, day trips to tkmax, sparkly fucking ducks and save up (obvs not in corona times but she prob would anyway) and take my kids on holiday! Those kids see nothing but the inside of bargain shit shops or Zaaara ornif yoire under 3 that crap farm she gets in free to. Give them experiences not tat! So many of these wannabe mummy influencers are so worried about stuff and not actually doing stuff it makes me so sad.

Save some pennies by not buying every bit of shit you see on other people instas, get them passports, pack up a car or two and take them to France or somewhere. It literally can cost a little (or loads).
I’d rather mine said they went to the south of France than they had 6 bugaboo prams....
She will need a car big enough to fit all the kids in to be able to get any where. This is what I don’t understand about her. She boasts she was ment to be a mother. But soon starts leaving them out. Surly doing some thing all together is far more important then her 100th pair of disgusting wet look leggings!

It might be a new form of home (not in the home) schooling. Rita if I buy myself a t-shirt that’s ment for a 18 year old but I’m actually 39 what’s the difference 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Shinealight

VIP Member
She’s on one again 🙄
“My message to Boris”
Well sorry, I despise Boris Johnson and slag him off regularly, but she doesn’t have the right to complain about any government cock ups, and do you know why?
Because I remember her on Election Day saying on Instagram that she hadn’t bothered to vote!
Well sorry but people died for your right to vote, and no, if you don’t vote then you don’t get to bloody complain when it all goes tits up.

Onetwothreemore

All you will get is shopping trips and costa trips. But dont worry they vary with which kid she takes and the shopping trips can be early morning through to late night!!
but you won’t actually see any videos or photos of her other children! I’m starting to think they aren’t real!!!

• Haha

Princess 6

Chatty Member
She is a complete joke ranting away about him out to all hours making labels 😂
Making money to afford all the shit she buys all her online shopping she does herself 😂and her many Costa trips. Maybe he wouldn't have to take on so much work if she cuts her spending or she should try and get a job !

Mum123

VIP Member
Why does she have about 20 pumpkins outside the front door?! Shes obsessed. It just looks utterly ridiculous

Boobear241917

When she says 'just jumping on' ... im like jumping on what 🤣 I find her so cringe at the moment. Her spelling and grammar is shocking and I know we all make mistakes but the stuff she miss spells is basic words and it happens time and time again, not a one off mistake
I do too, she doesn’t know what type of account she wants to be, is it fashion, parenting, cleaning or what?! She’s just trying a bit of everything to see what sticks 🙄
Her spelling are not just mistakes because it’s time and time again i think she’s just thick! Explains why there wasn’t any homeschooling going on during lockdown!

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
Sorry but you need to take some of the blame if your kids have been effected mentally and educationally by the last 15 months! It’s your duty as a parent to do everything you can to support and look after your child’s well-being.
These kids have been stuck cramped inside as YOU haven’t provided them with a home with space and a garden and before anyone jumps on me, it was her choice to keep dropping them out without the facilities to give them a comfortable life. It was YOU that spent 99% of lockdown on your phone trying to be a social media star! It’s you that have stunted at least, both your youngest children’s development to keep them squished in a gifted pram for the gram. It’s you that has more coats than books. The oldest boy doesn’t look like he’s seen a vitamin or daylight, she let him play video games from nearly the whole last year (when in lockdown).
Give me a break, I wonder how many sports days she’s actually been to? Bets zero if they are on the same day as the Zaarraa sale!
Her and the brain dead z-list scummy insta mummy’s are out in force today!
Absolutely, even before covid those kids rarely got to go anywhere that didn’t revolve around shopping and more shopping with the odd Costa thrown in.
The time would have been far better spent reading with them and providing a proper garden or space to play in.

Cocopops12

VIP Member
I wish she would get her grubby hands off everything she sees in the shops there’s no need!

Also how miserable does her hubby look waiting for her to come out if the shops 😂😩
Haha I was just coming on to say this! Stop fucking touching everything!!! Why are those kids being dragged round another shopping centre??? Woman please do something with your kids that doesn’t involve Costa or shopping, it’s really sad to see. And why the fuck at three is Vinnie a) still in a buggy and b) screaming shops down? Get them some proper exercise (not just your walk for show where you shove him in a buggy) a proper sleep routine and shop shoving squash down his throat 24/7!!!

Choco88

VIP Member
More essential shopping at b&m. I bet she’ll be wetting her knickers next week when Primark reopens 😩😂

Shinealight

VIP Member
Said they were off to “kit out Nathan & Cole in trainers pants & hoodies”
Cue post in shops looking at the usual Christmas tat 🙄

Onetwothreemore

Her spelling and grammar are quite atrocious.
I’m really appalled at it in a woman of her age.
honestly I can’t believe anyone can get to 40 years old and still spell simple words like ‘storie’ wrong. I mean what actual hope have them 7 kids got!! No disrespect to Eddie as he sure is one hardworking bloke- he seems abit thick aswel!!!

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
She’s trawling the Trafford Centre again today 🥱
Are shops and shopping all there is to life for her?