Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocopops12

VIP Member
She’s waiting for his feet to touch the handle, or she’s gifted another car seat. Bets on the latter! I’ve begun to think she buys on Klanara wears it for a bad picture and send it back. The house is way to small to store all the shot she buys, the 29th coat that looks like the other 28. The boots you shouldn’t wear unless you’re a uni student not a 40 something mum of 7!

Reactions: 4
Glad I’ve found a forum for her as I need to get my anger out. All she does is scrounge for baby stuff!! she’ll online shop for items put them on her story saying how much she loves it, wants it, looking at buying it... All in hope that the company will gift it her before she buys it🤦🏻‍ She’s really grinding my gears

Yorkshiregirl2019

She is so dangerous sharing her views about Covid. Clearly she wants the kids to go to school come what may as she doesn’t want to have to deal with them. It’s so sad how they come in and out of favour with her.

Greendream

I’ve just had a realisation. She doesn’t do anything with the kids without Eddie does she???. It’s the 6 week holidays most mums who are at home would be taking the kids out daily. I don’t think she’s taken them out once on her own has she. They’ve been on trips to Trafford centre and #prtrips and IKEA many times all with her AND Eddie but have you ever seen just her take them out to a country park or a park that’s not just in the village (don’t even think she does that without Eddie) how sad. They literally just spend day in day out at home gaming and iPads. Then she gets her walk. But what about the kids? What enjoyment or excercise to they get.
Why keep having children if you can’t do the bare minimum? Always waiting for Eddie to get home until they can go out. He gets up at 4am everyday so he can provide all those zara parcels. Poor Eddie must be done in.

Wouldn’t mind but they literally live a stones throw from Bolton abbey, hesketh farm, billy bobs (where her daughter works), surrounded by the Yorkshire dales. And what do they do every day ….Fuck all. TV , GAMING , BEIGE FOOD. Weekends are for IKEA and shopping centres. It’s fucked in the head.

Last edited:

Littleoldme

Her & Eddie obviously have the living room or are gearing up for the living room once baby no8 is on the scene. It can’t work otherwise really can it.

ellen and neive in one room
Cole and Nathan
Rita and vinnie
Pete and baby in the master
And the mum n dad in the lounge.... yikes!

she loves her kids there’s no denying that, I just wish she would calm down with the spending and shopping addiction, the takeaway coffees, the trips out every night. She must waste so much money.

they have no garden, it must get so stressful in that house. If she toned the spending down I’m sure they could rent or buy a different home quite easily.
She used to show a lot of the kids rooms when she was pregnant with Vinnie. Now she only shows the kitchen several times a day and the living room. Which makes you think there is some strange set up upstairs

Lollyjane25

Chatty Member
I wonder who tells her she looks good in that pleather outfit. Who gets that dressed up to go to the beach?!
Why even go to the beach? She’s pissing me off with the endless shopping, but to go on a family day out to the beach, however many miles away!! Does she know we are in a pandemic?

Littleoldme

Funny that she was then whinging yesterday about people buying none essentials :rolleyes: and ranting about queues at supermarkets - there’s a reason for them it’s to keep people safe, wait in line like everyone else.
She goes to the local petrol station for a costa... not sure thats classes as essential 😂

• Haha

Whyohwhy

Ranting about people sticking to rules when she's been dropping kids here there an everywhere with friends during lockdowns. Taking kids unnecessary to shops letting them touch just about everything. Forget soft play let your kids be kids and go puddle jumping with them instead of ranting about blooming Trafford Centre and sausage rolls 🙄

Whyohwhy

🤦‍♀️ she is so uneducated with ridiculous opinions. Forever ranting that she can’t easily drag her kids round the shops because of restrictions!
I Seen her last night dragging them round Trafford at just before 9pm. From looking at her stories they had been there at least 4/5 hours

• Wow

Whyohwhy

When she's asking what do you think she's buying, I'm dying to put hopefully a new blooming car seat for that poor child 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Cocopops12

VIP Member
She was having a bit of a rant at pro covid vaccinators on her stories yesterday!
Seems like she probably hasn’t had the jab!
All those rants about lockdown and how she feels her kids lives have been ruined by it.
She wants lockdowns to end and everything to go back to normal but she refuses to do the one thing that is guaranteed to move us nearer towards it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Honestly I’m still super perplexed at what she thinks Covid stole from her kids? Those kids lives were boring as shit
Mummy on the gram, Costa, fruit shoot, Greg’s, shopping, sleep repeat!
They’ve never done anything or been anywhere, they didn’t even have a fucking garden. Even when her and Eddie go on ‘date night’ she drags a kid with her and then it’s always #prvisit. What pr does she give them?
The only time she pays to eat out is when it’s a kids eat free at premier inn breakfast!

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
Kids driving her so mad she’s threatening to put them all in the car and dump them on Boris Johnson’s doorstep!
Johnson is a wanker who’s totally fucked up on COVID but she needs to take a long look in the mirror too if she wants someone to blame for this lot!
All those shopping trips every day for tat that wasn’t needed when we were advised to make only necessary journeys!
Crossing into other tier areas against advice!
We see you lady, we see you!

Cocopops12

VIP Member
It’s hilarious but cringeworthy when she tries to be serious!
She just contradicts herself all the time. And when she agrees and writes defiantly 🤦🏼‍♀️ I get it a typo once and a while but I don’t think she can spell definitely. I can’t take the outfits I’ve worked out who she is trying to be, that superseven woman. They both have that hideous Zara sale style, tiny house with loads of kids and pose all day with a pram. Wtf will these woman do when their kids are grown? Saying that she’s trying to keep Pete a baby so long she’ll never have to. He doesn’t need a fucking dummy!!

fran76

I doubt she ever gifts them, have heard she sells them on Facebook market place or some such site!
Shameless.
on the radio this morning it was saying baby banks are desperate for baby equipment, Susanna if your reading this please gift these on to someone who needs them.

I think Jen probably saw right through Susanna.The only thing they have in common is 7 children. Besides from the their lives are so different.
I enjoy watching Jen. She’s honest and just a mum who shares her big family life.
Not dragging the kids around the latest shopping centre for something to share on Instagram. I also like that she shares all the kids and you see her been a mum to 7, not just proclaiming it for the wow look at her factor.

• Heart

Princess 6

Chatty Member
What a big hypocrite. She comes across on her rant like she is jealous people have friends coming around she dosent seem to have any where she lives , that filter she uses is weird as ,does her no favours

Onetwothreemore

Wonder if her credit card for all the coats and shit leggings she has been buying is due, her gifted pushchairs are for sale on Facebook!

• Haha

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Why is her TWO year old toddler still in that baby seat/buggy?! It’s 100% because they can’t fit anything else in the car!
Even the website states up to 12 months. The kid will be on his stag do, still being transported in an infant carrier.
And who in their right mind is lugging all those kids round IKEA on a hot Sunday? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Take the poor kids to the park, the soft play, fun parks, swimming all the things you’ve been kicking off that Covid has stolen from you!