Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shinealight

VIP Member
“Father’s Day night away”
At the Trafford Centre!!!
Odd how it’s at a place she loves 🙄
Most men would run a mile from the place.
And all those snacks she stocked up on!
She’s storing up terrible dietary problems for her lot there.

Reactions: 4

Shinealight

VIP Member
This is what confused me too, I always thought the big girls had separate rooms due to it just having a double bed, her and Eddy also had a room which she used to show lots, from the pics I’m not quite sure what or where she was actually showing. I reckon they must be on the sofa bed with the two little boys. Honestly she wastes so much money on pure shite I bet literally a £100 a month (looking at the prices in NY, I can’t believe how cheap!) would get them at least another bedroom.
As much as she is a twat I really hope they manage to sort somewhere, it must be horrible with all those kids trying to find rented :(

Also why the hell I a two year old or nearly two year old still in a baby carrier?
She claims those two little ones are poor sleepers!
Is it any wonder?
A proper bedtime routine in proper beds would probably do them the world of good.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Looks like she’s finally getting rid of the Doona!!
And she’s selling the iCandy too!
Must be making room for the move.

• Wow

Greendream

This women does not care a jot about her children’s education or their health going by what she feeds them.
Why keep on having kids of all you do is moan about how hard it is, life is going to be hard if you CHOOSE to have 7 children. Let alone in a pandemic. Buckle up and grow up.

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Fucking hell 🤦🏼‍♀️ How old is she now? 45? I knew this was coming for ages, she can’t cope without a baby, so she babies the youngest to the point of them being a laughing stock.

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Absolutely, even before covid those kids rarely got to go anywhere that didn’t revolve around shopping and more shopping with the odd Costa thrown in.
The time would have been far better spent reading with them and providing a proper garden or space to play in.
They never went anywhere but the shops, if they were lucky they got a Greg’s or a maccys. They go on ‘holidays’ to a shopping centre. Or once in a blue moon she’ll get a free farm trip! They’ve had no experiences so they didn’t miss out on anything. I’m not being harsh, I just don’t get how selfish these never-havebeens are in their pursuit of insta notoriety.

Littlemissjade

Poor vinnie strapped to that pram again!!! Does she ever let him walk no wonder Cole was always such a brat walking probably because he was always in the pram as well!

Shinealight

VIP Member
They’re off to Disney on Ice!
gifted of course 🙄
She never pays for any outings, no wonder she can afford to buy so many coats and so much tat!

CazD

Anyone notice that her and jen and tribe of 7 are no longer best buddies constantly sharing each others posts etc they dont even follow each other anymore? Wonder did they have a big fall out

• Wow

Choco88

VIP Member
Why try talking to him with a dummy in his mouth? And does he really need a bottle
of milk in the afternoon?

Onetwothreemore

The reason Pete hasn’t been in a trolley is because she treats him like a newborn baby!! Get that bloody dummy out of his mouth and start getting him to act his age!!

Shinealight

VIP Member
She’s so “greatful” to all the insta mums that offered help in finding that Yoda toy.
Apparently she’s not had one single offer of help from family members, and yet they have stacks of time on “there” hands!
What does she expect?? she supposedly doesn’t talk to them 🤷🏻‍♀️
FFS spend the money on spelling lessons instead.

Choco88

VIP Member
She loves these all you can eat places do you think she stuffs food in her handbag to take home? It must be expensive feeding 7 kids 😂

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
They’re on a #PRVisit to a pumpkin farm today!
does she ever take the kids anywhere that she has to pay for like the rest of us have to?

Greendream

Her & Eddie obviously have the living room or are gearing up for the living room once baby no8 is on the scene. It can’t work otherwise really can it.

ellen and neive in one room
Cole and Nathan
Rita and vinnie
Pete and baby in the master
And the mum n dad in the lounge.... yikes!

she loves her kids there’s no denying that, I just wish she would calm down with the spending and shopping addiction, the takeaway coffees, the trips out every night. She must waste so much money.

they have no garden, it must get so stressful in that house. If she toned the spending down I’m sure they could rent or buy a different home quite easily.