Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DISGUSTING!!!! To see the poor child not even strapped in properly into his 5 point harness is outrageous and the car was moving and fast! It seems he’s taken his Arms out so the harbess is going behind his arms and then round his waist. If they crashed the car he would most likely die in a head on high speed collision ☹ This is awful to see from an “influencer”

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
DISGUSTING!!!! To see the poor child not even strapped in properly into his 5 point harness is outrageous and the car was moving and fast! It seems he’s taken his Arms out so the harbess is going behind his arms and then round his waist. If they crashed the car he would most likely die in a head on high speed collision ☹ This is awful to see from an “influencer”
Omg I’ve just watched the video that’s awful! Too busy promoting Peppa pig world to ensure her son is safely strapped in his car seat. Is it worth reporting her to the police/SS?

Reactions: 3
Omg I’ve just watched the video that’s awful! Too busy promoting Peppa pig world to ensure her son is safely strapped in his car seat. Is it worth reporting her to the police/SS?
I will defo report to the police! From there they can refer to ss for safe guarding etc

Glad I’ve found a forum for her as I need to get my anger out. All she does is scrounge for baby stuff!! she’ll online shop for items put them on her story saying how much she loves it, wants it, looking at buying it... All in hope that the company will gift it her before she buys it🤦🏻‍ She’s really grinding my gears
So many do that is really grates on me!

Hate how she just lets the kids run riot behind her whilst chatting into her phone.. right alongside a busy main road as well. So dangerous

Reactions: 1
Poor Cole she’s always moaning about him.
I was just think the same. Why does she moan about him and not the others, all children can be difficult at times.

Broke my heart seeing him crying before on her stories yet it seems it's all praise for the other and non for Cole. Never see him on their days out just Rita and Pete or Pete and Vinnie

Do you think her weekly shopping budget has been cut? She hasn’t been as boring with her shopping trips recently! Still no baby groups though and PLEASE GET THAT DUMMY OUT OF VINNIES MOUTH ALL THE BLOODY TIME!!!!

I've just stumbled across this thread and I've followed her for some time. She strikes me as lonely. Her Instagram is repetitive, it's cleaning or ads. I don't dislike her but she's a typical instagram mum who lives for instagram and the freebies

I've just stumbled across this thread and I've followed her for some time. She strikes me as lonely. Her Instagram is repetitive, it's cleaning or ads. I don't dislike her but she's a typical instagram mum who lives for instagram and the freebies
i was thinking the same. She does seem really alone it’s sad really

i was thinking the same. She does seem really alone it’s sad really
Ive never heard someone moan so much about getting no help but never has all the kids. In fact she has plenty of time to shop alone on a night!

Does baby 7 sleep down stairs and as for asking for travel cot recommendations,Wasn’t she gifted one not so long ago. What does she do with all the free stuff that she highly recommends, best product ever but never uses!?!?

Pete is 8 months old but she’s still got him in the carry cot part of the pram. Surely he should be sat up now?!

She’s maybe been waiting on another gifted Pram!
She seems to get a
New Pram every month and you never see them again!

I can’t believe she’s posting clothes she’s bought instore at Sainsbury’s, hardly essentials!

She’ll have nothing else to share about now she’s at home: well the odd picture of the youngest but do any of the other kids get a look in?
she says she wants another but she hardly bothers with the others why add more?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.