Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll take that as a no. Quick with that reply though considering I wasn't really aiming my post to you.
You got nothing better to do with your day than post on here and obsess over mummywright6?

Reactions: 1
I don’t agree with all the product touting... but what I will say is I do think she is a genuinely good mum. Sure she’s got a shopping addiction & all of the activities she does is shopping based. But she’s like a bloody work horse, she cleans and takes care of the kids with no outside help and yeah I get most of us do but she’s got 7!! The kids are always happy, clean, fed and I do genuinely think she does a lot of her ig stuff for them.

I follow her and she’s always got time to comment and reply.

I Think she’s alluded to a bad past/upbringing and I think she lives for her kids and maybe that’s why she has so many because she doesn’t have any family and she just wants to make her own family and happiness.

Reactions: 5
I agree Greendream, her kids always look happy so she must be doing something right. I don't know how she keeps going with 7 to look after, I'm pulling my hair out with just 3.
I don't get all the hate, I love following her and some of her youtube stuff is great.

Reactions: 2
I'll take that as a no. Quick with that reply though considering I wasn't really aiming my post to you.
You got nothing better to do with your day than post on here and obsess over mummywright6?
Have you got nothing better to do than defend her?

I don’t think she’s that great a mum. She takes them shopping and for coffee all the time because that’s what she wants to do.The modelling is to make her money. The only time they have a family day out that doesn’t involve shopping is when it’s gifted.

They don’t go on holidays. The poor kids don’t even have a garden to play in yet their walking round wearing designer brands? Her priorities are all wrong IMO.

Oh dear, spreading hate about a little babies name. True colours starting to show through. Do your friends and family know your a cyber bullie?
You have only commented on this thread to defend her, do you know her or something? Haha

Using a breast feeding cover to bottle feed her baby in 28 degree heat 🙄
Haha I just watched that! I thought the whole point in those were as a modesty cover if you were breastfeeding and wanted to cover yourself, why would you wear it when giving the baby a bottle ?! Makes no sense!
Baby would be boiling! Just sit in the shade like a normal person would!

Haha I just watched that! I thought the whole point in those were as a modesty cover if you were breastfeeding and wanted to cover yourself, why would you wear it when giving the baby a bottle ?! Makes no sense!
Baby would be boiling! Just sit in the shade like a normal person would!
She is so anti-breastfeeding yet someone gifted her a breastfeeding cover up 😂😂😂

I know I’m guessing the brand didn’t do their research! 😂

I think she’s only so anti breastfeeding because she’s insecure about her own choices.
Yup this is exactly what I think. How can anyone be ‘anti breastfeeding’ Just own your choice without having to always justify it by saying ‘Fed is best’ 🙈

Yup this is exactly what I think. How can anyone be ‘anti breastfeeding’ Just own your choice without having to always justify it by saying ‘Fed is best’ 🙈
Absolutely!!!

Now if she said so with 6 other children it is absolutely impossible to spend my whole time being the sole feeder I would appreciate her view! But it seems she is the sole bottle feeder anyway and I’m sure there was a photo up of her feeding Pete when he was first born in theatre. Why would you bother!

Why are they running around the Trafford centre car park at this time of night with a newborn?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.