Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They never seem to go on holidays either! Her priorities are all wrong imo!
She does nothing with the kids once they get past toddler age. Well unless it’s gifted!

Anyone notice she only seems to go for a walk with the two youngest? Firstly she only uses her double pushchair, where are all the gifted ones she says are the best she’s had and secondly Where are the others, considering she gets no help she never has all of them.
Plus she moans on how hard it is been a mum of 7 but surly if one is heading to uni and the other at high school they are old enough now to not need round the clock mothering!
we know you have 7 kids love! We don’t need to constantly remind us so you can cash in on it!🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm just thinking of how this many children has taken its toll on her body. 3 Csections.. if I remember the recovery wasnt as easy as previous. Why would you put your self through all that again? I know she has spoken about the losses but does really Warrent more children?

Reactions: 1
She’s moaning about lack of sleep! Why on earth is she considering baby number 8?

She’s moaning about lack of sleep! Why on earth is she considering baby number 8?
Its beyond me 🤷🏼‍♀️ I also think of the practicalities too.... car? How will they all go out together. Then there is obviously the house and sleeping arrangements.
No garden for them to play out in. When do her and Eddie have any quality alone time?

This girl 😩😩😩 biggest beg ever. All she does is brag. No wonder you can buy your kid designer clothes if you get everything in life bloody gifted 😂😩

• Haha
Anyone notice that her and jen and tribe of 7 are no longer best buddies constantly sharing each others posts etc they dont even follow each other anymore? Wonder did they have a big fall out

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She fell out with Beggy Lamb over a breastfeeding argument. I can see why she doesn’t have any friends IRL

This girl 😩😩😩 biggest beg ever. All she does is brag. No wonder you can buy your kid designer clothes if you get everything in life bloody gifted 😂😩
She’s probably raking it in on the tax credits/child benefit

Anyone notice that her and jen and tribe of 7 are no longer best buddies constantly sharing each others posts etc they dont even follow each other anymore? Wonder did they have a big fall out
Yeah I thought that and Rebecca lamb to

I missed that one, what happened?
She’s obviously really insecure about the fact she hasn’t breastfed any of her children and Beggy lamb is obviously obsessed with the fact she has!

They lived 5 minutes away (before beggy moved to the dungeon) from each other but clearly fell out over it!

7 kids & 2 adults in a small 4 bedroomed house with no garden is ridiculous in my opinion. Her living room and kitchen doesn’t exactly make up for it either. She’s mentioned before she doesn’t want to buy until they find something they want to invest in, I would say your children’s space and privacy is something to invest in!!!! I think she is completely crazy to think she can cope with no8. I feel she’s trying to make up for something she’s lacking, probably childhood trauma or something if we went all psychological!

she needs to pack in having kids, get a job, buy/rent a bigger house and stop begging for free crap. Id love to see how much stuff they have in their garage!!!!

Reactions: 4
She’s obviously really insecure about the fact she hasn’t breastfed any of her children and Beggy lamb is obviously obsessed with the fact she has!

They lived 5 minutes away (before beggy moved to the dungeon) from each other but clearly fell out over it!

7 kids & 2 adults in a small 4 bedroomed house with no garden is ridiculous in my opinion. Her living room and kitchen doesn’t exactly make up for it either. She’s mentioned before she doesn’t want to buy until they find something they want to invest in, I would say your children’s space and privacy is something to invest in!!!! I think she is completely crazy to think she can cope with no8. I feel she’s trying to make up for something she’s lacking, probably childhood trauma or something if we went all psychological!

she needs to pack in having kids, get a job, buy/rent a bigger house and stop begging for free crap. Id love to see how much stuff they have in their garage!!!!
I have just had a look, her and jen are no longer following each other. I enjoy following jen, the farm life... its very much worlds away from Susanna's life. susanna comes across as very materialistic although when I first started following her this didnt seem the case.

I agree she is definitely compensating for something. I dont think she has much to do with her side of the family which could be her reason for having more children.

She has shown videos of Eddie's work where she stores all the kids old stuff.

It does seem like she has very little social interaction outside of Instagram hence the reasons she isnt able to maintain friendships

• Heart
Nice to see she has ANOTHER gifted pram 🤦🏼‍♀️ however in her stories it doesn't say gifted it says in collaboration

Nice to see she has ANOTHER gifted pram 🤦🏼‍♀️ however in her stories it doesn't say gifted it says in collaboration
She was selling some baby stuff on a local Facebook page! She was selling the bugaboo buffalo & about 5x brand new changing bags, wonder if times are hard or she’s been told she needs to get rid of some stuff!!

She was selling some baby stuff on a local Facebook page! She was selling the bugaboo buffalo & about 5x brand new changing bags, wonder if times are hard or she’s been told she needs to get rid of some stuff!!
Probably trying to make room for baby number 8 😂

View attachment 131311

I’m no baker but wtf is that cake?! 😩😂
why would you do that to your child.And I certainly wouldn’t share my 5 years old bales better then that. Not the domestic goddess she thinks she is!
A life time of cooking fish fingers and stuffing balls has really paid off!!🤣

I think someone should maybe inform all these companies that she actually doesn’t use any of the gifted stuff she stores it to sell!
She had a gifted Pram in March anyone seen that?

I have just had a look, her and jen are no longer following each other. I enjoy following jen, the farm life... its very much worlds away from Susanna's life. susanna comes across as very materialistic although when I first started following her this didnt seem the case.

I agree she is definitely compensating for something. I dont think she has much to do with her side of the family which could be her reason for having more children.

She has shown videos of Eddie's work where she stores all the kids old stuff.

It does seem like she has very little social interaction outside of Instagram hence the reasons she isnt able to maintain friendships
I follow Jen and tribe. I think she’s the complete opposite to mummy wright. For one she doesn’t sell her soul for a freebie and her and her partner work hard kids included.
wonder what’s got on between them? I don’t think any thing has been mentioned?!

Last edited:
I’m a terrible baker, I wouldn’t even attempt a birthday cake!!!

I wonder if she set up the birthday stuff in the hall way because Pete sleeps in the living room?
I can’t believe she thinks it’s ok to have more children when she doesn’t have the space for the ones she has already had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.