Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she got loads of snap chat filters on her newborn? Is it just me that finds that odd?

Reactions: 1
The baby is the double of Cole who is hardly shown. you’d think having 7 kids and a business she could afford to buy all of this free tit herself. You don’t have kids if you can’t afford them. Greed! Also still no name yawny yawn yawn.

Honestly don’t see the appeal of this account is it just because it’s a big family or something?

Honestly don’t see the appeal of this account is it just because it’s a big family or something?
I’m pretty sure she has only had another baby because of the potential to make money from him!

I appreciate her older kids don’t want to be part of Instagram but she never spends anytime with the children apart from Vinnie.

Whenever they go on family days out her oldest boy never goes, I always wonder who looks after him because he surely isn’t old enough to stay at home!

She only seems bothered by the kids who make her the money!

Pete? Not being funny my by grandad is called Pete but I wouldn't call my kid after him. Maybe middle name but not first 🤦🏼‍♀️ ffs

I quite like the name Pete. I think it’s a bit cruel to start mocking the name of a newborn baby

Reactions: 2
I quite like the name Pete. I think it’s a bit cruel to start mocking the name of a newborn baby
Oh dear, mocking? Far from it, I just dobt like the name! Peter is ok for a middle name but who now a days calls their kid Pete? It's like calling him Derek or John. Each to their own I suppose

Reactions: 3
Oh dear, spreading hate about a little babies name. True colours starting to show through. Do your friends and family know your a cyber bullie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.