Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do they even have time to make a baby?! She’s always on insta cleaning until gone 1am and she says her husband leaves for work really early.

Reactions: 1
Ive never heard someone moan so much about getting no help but never has all the kids. In fact she has plenty of time to shop alone on a night!

Does baby 7 sleep down stairs and as for asking for travel cot recommendations,Wasn’t she gifted one not so long ago. What does she do with all the free stuff that she highly recommends, best product ever but never uses!?!?
Vinnie also slept downstairs on his own when he was a baby!!

I unfollowed her before Christmas. I just felt her posts were always oh woe is me, but surely having so many children with no family she knew she was gonna be doing it alone. Are they still cramped into that tiny 4 bed house with no garden? I have absolutely no idea why she doesn’t move, their house is only rented. Surely if she stopped spending so much money on unnecessary baby clothes she could save up for 6 months and rent a bigger house!!!

It seems to me she’s only interested in them when they providing her with free Gifts and then once they older she spends absolutely no time with them what so ever

Reactions: 3
I know I was thinking about those poor kids cooped up with no garden to play in. You never see her doing much inside with them either. (Other than helping her advertise whatever plastic tat she’s been gifted that week).

I really like her but I cant see how she can manage baby number 8. Doesnt vinnie sleep on a mattress in Rita's room? Where would pete go? Is she hoping the older two will move out?

I really like her but I cant see how she can manage baby number 8. Doesnt vinnie sleep on a mattress in Rita's room? Where would pete go? Is she hoping the older two will move out?
she has said before about the eldest going off to uni and she will have a spare bed

She clearly knows nothing about university and the fact she will be back every 6/8 weeks for holidays/reading week etc!

I can’t understand why she doesn’t move, the house is only rented, her husband can clearly afford to keep her shopping everyday, you would think they would save abit or money and rent somewhere bigger! X

she has said before about the eldest going off to uni and she will have a spare bed

She clearly knows nothing about university and the fact she will be back every 6/8 weeks for holidays/reading week etc!

I can’t understand why she doesn’t move, the house is only rented, her husband can clearly afford to keep her shopping everyday, you would think they would save abit or money and rent somewhere bigger! X
They never seem to go on holidays either! Her priorities are all wrong imo!

She needs to stop popping out kids she can’t afford or look after and seriously we don’t care about your crappy cleaning 😴😴😴

I cannot seem to start a new thread. But has anyone noticed mol.simons is another one always posting stuff 'might get this' or 'want to get that' next thing you know she is doing a collab with a certain shop for a doona pram yet she already has one 🙊

Reactions: 2
I cannot seem to start a new thread. But has anyone noticed mol.simons is another one always posting stuff 'might get this' or 'want to get that' next thing you know she is doing a collab with a certain shop for a doona pram yet she already has one 🙊
YESSSS!!! irritates the life out of me there is a few of them at the moment insta vegging then a few weeks later bam they have been gifted the item and then they fail to declare the ads and gifted 🤭!
somebody else I follow is an ambassador for Tommee tippee and uses there bottles and dummies etc but today did stories in how amazing MAM products are 🙄 why? Why can’t they just be honest and relatable it’s not all about the gifts and ADs

YESSSS!!! irritates the life out of me there is a few of them at the moment insta vegging then a few weeks later bam they have been gifted the item and then they fail to declare the ads and gifted 🤭!
somebody else I follow is an ambassador for Tommee tippee and uses there bottles and dummies etc but today did stories in how amazing MAM products are 🙄 why? Why can’t they just be honest and relatable it’s not all about the gifts and ADs
It really irritates me. Few weeks ago she said oh I have a grey one but want the black. Then today she has one 'in collaboration' I hope she has gifted her old one to a mother less fortunate than herself 🤷🏼‍♀️ wishful thinking

I'm hoping this lockdown will make her realise that shes needs a bigger house and a garden for the kids. Kids are like chickens all cooped up

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she’s posting clothes she’s bought instore at Sainsbury’s, hardly essentials!
Funny that she was then whinging yesterday about people buying none essentials :rolleyes: and ranting about queues at supermarkets - there’s a reason for them it’s to keep people safe, wait in line like everyone else.

Funny that she was then whinging yesterday about people buying none essentials :rolleyes: and ranting about queues at supermarkets - there’s a reason for them it’s to keep people safe, wait in line like everyone else.
I did laugh at her rant as she’s still online shopping same thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

What a hypocrite she is! She’d probably joining them in buying a patio set if she had a garden to put it in 😂

• Haha
She goes to the local petrol station for a costa... not sure thats classes as essential 😂

• Haha
I didn't realise they lived in a rented 4 bedroom house and that vinnie was on a mattress in Rita's room 😱 I do like her alot, I think she a lovely woman and adorable kids, but priorities completely wrong! All the money she spends on clothes/costas etc could go towards a deposit for a bigger house, and if vinnie is on a mattress in Rita's room, why on earth is she even considering baby no 8, absolute madness!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I didn't realise they lived in a rented 4 bedroom house and that vinnie was on a mattress in Rita's room 😱 I do like her alot, I think she a lovely woman and adorable kids, but priorities completely wrong! All the money she spends on clothes/costas etc could go towards a deposit for a bigger house, and if vinnie is on a mattress in Rita's room, why on earth is she even considering baby no 8, absolute madness!
I didn’t know this either poor babe! Kids need space why have another baby if your house can’t accommodate them???

I didn’t know this either poor babe! Kids need space why have another baby if your house can’t accommodate them???
Thats so sad. She needs a bigger house. Why is she even considering having no8 when she has no room and 1 child is sleeping on the floor. She used to show the bedrooms when cleaning etc now I know why we only see 3 rooms... hallway, kitchen or living room

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.