Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princess 6

Chatty Member
No idea how she still has so many followers. I find her stories so dull and boring. Same thing day in day out. Shopping, dressing pete in awful itchy knitted outfits. So just so unrelatable now.

The way she bangs on about covid really grinds on my. She knows nothing about it hense her driving miles to the beach. Just like when she went to leeds for a meal when leeds was in a lockdown 🙄
she is a complete bore and comes across really silly with the shit she talks. She needs to take a hard look at herself and get her priorities in order instead of trying to put a show on for Instagram .Embrassed for her 😬

Reactions: 4

Littleoldme

Could you imagine how heavy it is lifting a nearly 2 year old in and out of the car in that doona, never mind the fact that hes probably way too big and heavy for it at his age. He just looks so uncomfortable in it

Princess 6

Chatty Member
Sorting out stuff in the new house.
“WTF have they got so much swim stuff?”
It’s got me beat, can’t remember her ever taking them swimming, even before lockdown 🤷🏻‍♀️
Was thinking the same thing!
The amount of baby Cutlery and plates is crazy

Choco88

VIP Member
She’s complaining that family don’t want to see her for Covid reasons! Maybe it’s becduse they know she’s visited every shop in the north touching everything as she walks by 😂 🤢

Choco88

VIP Member
Oh look out shopping again🙄 shoving A maccies down the kids neck whilst she drags them round the shops AGAIN!
Honestly who shops this much?! Most kids their age are having a bath settling down for the night ready for bed but instead hers are out and in a shopping centre for absolutely no reason other than she wants to go!! 🤯
Trafford centre again she was only there Saturday night! 😳

Also when are her kids going to get chance to wear all these summer clothes? I’m in Yorkshire and it’s rained most days this last couple of weeks.

• Haha

Cocopops12

VIP Member
What a plonker! She insists on wearing that giant clip and looks a twat.
Takes the 3 smallest ones out shopping at nearly 9 on a Saturday night. Stop shopping and be a mum! All these bullshit not fitting in stories this week.

It’s because you have no sense whatsoever! You have no idea of social normals or the fact the whole fucking country is living through a pandemic and you’ve managed to get some bargains. Take your babies home and be a mum!

Onetwothreemore

It’s odd that they’re renting at their time of life!
Have they ever owned a property?
If so, what happened that they’re now renting?
I find it weird that a man who owns a business which she says it quite successful, hasn’t bought a property! Not only are they renting but they are renting a house 2 bedrooms too small. If she cut back on her spending she would surely have a 25k deposit in no time!!!

Onetwothreemore

She is a complete joke ranting away about him out to all hours making labels 😂
Making money to afford all the shit she buys all her online shopping she does herself 😂and her many Costa trips. Maybe he wouldn't have to take on so much work if she cuts her spending or she should try and get a job !
what kind of job could she get though? She can’t spell, her only obsession is dressing herself like a 16 year old child and walking around Aldi every evening!!

• Haha

Princess 6

Chatty Member
Could you imagine how heavy it is lifting a nearly 2 year old in and out of the car in that doona, never mind the fact that hes probably way too big and heavy for it at his age. He just looks so uncomfortable in it
I'm near sure they are just 1st size so up to 9 months , she really does have a thing about keeping them like babies for as long as possible,

Jemandtheholograms

Chatty Member
I noticed she had a baby face filter on the kids
This morning why just why 😬😬😬

Was suprised the presents were in the living room though she was very careful last night with her recording not to show the sofa ( sleeping ) area 🤣
It is really weird to put those filters on your kids on their birthday videos...imagine when they watch them back in years to come

who sleeps on the sofa?!

Shinealight

VIP Member
She’s on one of her “rants” again 🤣
She’d be better keeping quiet.
The poor spelling of such simple words 🙈
You really couldn’t take her seriously.
She’s an embarrassment.
Just STFU!

Littleoldme

She’s filming Pete playing with a plastic bag. So dangerous!
Honestly I'm losing the will to live with her! Shes now moaning about the rule of 6. Yes it's a pain in the arse but when does she take all her kids out at once to eat 🤔🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Littleoldme

Yeah I think so. She literally won’t be able to cope without dragging a double buggy round that’s why I think she keeps Vinne so ‘young’ he’s 3 ffs and she treats him like a one year old.
Now on the way to a press event 🤣🤣🤣 who do these people think they are influencing???
Press event in her wet look leggings 🤣🤣 probs with only 2 or 3 of the 7 kids

I absolutely love jen, she is the polar opposite to susanna. the kids play, get dirty, farm life, all the kids get involved and clearly get an equal share of her time not just what's 'insta worthy'

Shes so dull and boring. Same wet look leggings, same Costa trips, another tk max trip oh and those god awful click to tidy things that shes just started doing 🙄 god forsake do something with your children that they actually will enjoy and learn something and not a walk up and down a country lane so you can film some more shit content!!!

Littleoldme

Iv followed her for a long time I skip her stories now. It the same old stuff. Costa, riverisland, only 2/6 kids make the Instagram cut, I used to like that she was down to earth and relatable but now I just think she is cringeworthy. Constantly posting about stuff she wants to buy. I just find it rude x