Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously now bags the free stuff and sells the rest!!

I laughed when she was on about the skip hop stuff- ‘this isn’t an add I bought all the stuff myself- but I’d still love this this this and this!’ I will just tag them as a hint!!

And now she’s got it all as undeclared AD and Gifted 😱😬
Her account has changed a lot she’s all about the freebies and the best named baby things not a normal down to earth mum at all

Reactions: 2
And now she’s got it all as undeclared AD and Gifted 😱😬
Her account has changed a lot she’s all about the freebies and the best named baby things not a normal down to earth mum at all
I use to like her! But they all turn to tit when the freebies and gifts pop along! She has turned rude and obnoxious and clearly only having another baby so she can carry on her ‘business’

Reactions: 3
So she was selling a mamaroo and now has been gifted a better model conveniently!!
I find this gifting and hinting so frustrating there are families who are unable to afford basics and she begs for a few weeks on her stories for all the top of the range gear and then is gifted it

So she was selling a mamaroo and now has been gifted a better model conveniently!!
I find this gifting and hinting so frustrating there are families who are unable to afford basics and she begs for a few weeks on her stories for all the top of the range gear and then is gifted it
I said this a few weeks ago, people out there who are genuinely struggling. I would love for some of the gifted stuff to be donated to a women and chikdrens refuge, to those who would be so grateful. All she does is beg beg beg

I said this a few weeks ago, people out there who are genuinely struggling. I would love for some of the gifted stuff to be donated to a women and chikdrens refuge, to those who would be so grateful. All she does is beg beg beg

Yes I know she takes takes takes without declaring ADS and gifted items surely she will be caught out soon !!

Yes I know she takes takes takes without declaring ADS and gifted items surely she will be caught out soon !!
I have absolutely no idea what she has done with all the stuff from the other 6 kids she has had!! Her house is tiny for a family of 9!

All this begging wouldn’t be so bad if we saw what she did with it all!

She was hinting for white company clothes yesterday somehow I don’t think she’s fit their image 😂

I like her she seems down to earth and fun.
You guys seem to have alot of hate inside you. Why bother even following and waisting your time on people that wind you up?

• Haha
You guys seem to have alot of hate inside you. Why bother even following and waisting your time on people that wind you up?
If you actually read the Posts- all of us have said we use to like her but it gets boring when she begs for freebies when she clearly kept all her other stuff from her last baby.

And fun, I wouldn’t describe dragging a toddler everyday to costa fun- maybe soft play or playgroups would be fun for the kids!!

All she does is shop, drink coffee and beg for freebies!

Ok don't get angry, i just thought your posts seem to imply you don't like her, and like you say you find her boring. So my point was why bother waisting your time following her and getting wound up? Maybe social media is just not for you.

Reactions: 1
Ok don't get angry, i just thought your posts seem to imply you don't like her, and like you say you find her boring. So my point was why bother waisting your time following her and getting wound up? Maybe social media is just not for you.
Why have you wasted your time joining Tattle? The whole point of this website is to discuss people we dislike on Social Media.

Reactions: 5

And your only 2 comments are of Mummywright6!

See above, the point of this site is to discuss social media 🤪

Reactions: 1
If you look back you will see we said we used to like her. I dont feel she is down to earth any more. Not like she used to be. She had genuine love for the shops she worked with. Not it's all ad ad gimmie gimmie gimmie I want freebies.

She gave birth a few hours ago and she’s already changed her user name and has been uploading stories. Have a day off and enjoy your new baby!

She gave birth a few hours ago and she’s already changed her user name and has been uploading stories. Have a day off and enjoy your new baby!
New baby is so bloody cute though, and dark haired like Rita!

When she isn’t selling her soul for freebies I think I actually like her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.