Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She took them to sealife last weekend but again only because it was gifted! I wish my son was happy to sit in his buggy all day while I drank coffee and shopped 😂 I think she might have a shock when the new baby comes along.

Yes and mine!!!

Every thing is just ‘gifted’ ‘gifted’ ‘gifted’ with her recently its horrible seeing another great mummy account go to tit 🤣
The whole gifted stuff doesn’t really bother me but I just wish poor Vinnie was taken to soft play instead of river island!

I no, maybe she needs to stop buying coffees and clothes and move to a bigger house.

I’m sure Vinnie sleeps in the living room- never seen a cot in their bedroom before.
Definitely agree there. Making all kids share and poor Vinnie in living room. Get a bigger house if you’ve so much money

Yet more shopping....

Last edited:
Definitely agree there. Making all kids share and poor Vinnie in living room. Get a bigger house if you’ve so much money

Yet more shopping....
Her husband has his own business she said- surely they can afford a bigger house as for a family of 9 it’s tiny - especially if it’s only rented.

She said she’s waiting for her eldest to go to Uni- I was home every other weekend when I went to uni, I certainly didn’t give up my bedroom for anyone!

I didn’t know it was rented. I think it’s a shame they don’t have a garden to play in.

Reactions: 1
What does that have to do with anything??
I simply meant they could move more easily to a bigger property if it’s rented.

I appreciate finding 5 beds to rent/buy is probably difficult but that’s exactly why I wouldn’t have 7 kids if I couldn’t house them

Anyone else noticed in today’s stories vinnie in the car seat with only the lap part round him properly. He’s taken his arms out the shoulder straps on his 5 point harness. Then a few hours later he’s like it again. She wasn’t driving at the time but makes me wonder if she does drive with him like that 😩 can’t stand bad car safety.

• Wow
Oh wow. Shocking. Not that I’m at all bothered but she blocked me yesterday because I pulled her up on something. She’s so rude.

Oh wow. Shocking. Not that I’m at all bothered but she blocked me yesterday because I pulled her up on something. She’s so rude.
Ha ha What did you write?

They were also in the park at 8.30pm with the kids on a Sunday night?! Mine are tucked up in bed ready for school by then!!

Anyone else noticed in today’s stories vinnie in the car seat with only the lap part round him properly. He’s taken his arms out the shoulder straps on his 5 point harness. Then a few hours later he’s like it again. She wasn’t driving at the time but makes me wonder if she does drive with him like that 😩 can’t stand bad car safety.
I hope not because she banged on about how safe that #gifted car seat was for weeks!!

Last edited:
I used to really like her, now she annoys the hell out of me with the constant #ad #ad #ad I feel like shes not as relatable as she used to be and poor vinnie is constantly in the buggy. At that age mine were on reins and we walked everywhere

Reactions: 3
Anyone else noticed how badly Vinnie walks? I feel so bad for him, probably because he’s always in the pram or car seat. Get him in a field or a park and let him be a little boy

Get him to a toddler play group or soft play. That's what play dates are not bloody sat drinking Costa while they are strapped in a buggy for hours on end. Poor kid just let him roll around in some mud and be free

Get him to a toddler play group or soft play. That's what play dates are not bloody sat drinking Costa while they are strapped in a buggy for hours on end. Poor kid just let him roll around in some mud and be free
I’ve never seen a inch of muck on his shoes either which suggests he stays in his pram most of the time!

Out at another baby show trying to blag freebies. How much more baby tat can they fit in their house?

Do you know what I would love to see. All this free gifted stuff donated to a woman's refuge, to the women and children who actually need a helping hand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.