Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why even go to the beach? She’s pissing me off with the endless shopping, but to go on a family day out to the beach, however many miles away!! Does she know we are in a pandemic?
Exactly, travelling miles & entering different tiers (not tires, as she puts it) 🤦🏻‍♀️
So irresponsible.

Reactions: 3
No idea how she still has so many followers. I find her stories so dull and boring. Same thing day in day out. Shopping, dressing pete in awful itchy knitted outfits. So just so unrelatable now.

The way she bangs on about covid really grinds on my. She knows nothing about it hense her driving miles to the beach. Just like when she went to leeds for a meal when leeds was in a lockdown 🙄

Reactions: 6
No idea how she still has so many followers. I find her stories so dull and boring. Same thing day in day out. Shopping, dressing pete in awful itchy knitted outfits. So just so unrelatable now.

The way she bangs on about covid really grinds on my. She knows nothing about it hense her driving miles to the beach. Just like when she went to leeds for a meal when leeds was in a lockdown 🙄
she is a complete bore and comes across really silly with the tit she talks. She needs to take a hard look at herself and get her priorities in order instead of trying to put a show on for Instagram .Embrassed for her 😬

Reactions: 4
She is so dangerous sharing her views about Covid. Clearly she wants the kids to go to school come what may as she doesn’t want to have to deal with them. It’s so sad how they come in and out of favour with her.

She is the most uneducated person I have ever met in my life, she doesn’t talk any sense at all!!!

I don’t want her kids staying at home with her either, at least in school they will be given half a chance of being successful and not baby makers like her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s on one of her “rants” again 🤣
She’d be better keeping quiet.
The poor spelling of such simple words 🙈
You really couldn’t take her seriously.
She’s an embarrassment.
Just STFU!

This women does not care a jot about her children’s education or their health going by what she feeds them.
Why keep on having kids of all you do is moan about how hard it is, life is going to be hard if you CHOOSE to have 7 children. Let alone in a pandemic. Buckle up and grow up.

This women does not care a jot about her children’s education or their health going by what she feeds them.
Why keep on having kids of all you do is moan about how hard it is, life is going to be hard if you CHOOSE to have 7 children. Let alone in a pandemic. Buckle up and grow up.
Couldn’t agree more.
She thinks good parenting is constant trips through McDonalds drive through and dragging the kids around countless shops.
Of course she’d rather drop the kids at school then she can browse at her leisure.
Well tough, the schools aren’t open, and neither are many of the shops come to that.
In thanks mainly to people like her that couldn’t stay home when told to.
She can stuff her poorly written rants, have a look in the mirror Susannah if you want to find someone to blame for much of this mess we now find ourselves in.

I really hope she doesn’t have any more kids she doesn’t deserve the ones she’s got.

She’s one thick witch, ranting on about solo parenting because everyone’s buying from the shops and Amazon while her hubby makes the labels! 😂 she needs to be thankful he’s raking it in so she can keep up with her obsessive shopping. If people like her hadn’t been in the shops ten times a day, and exploiting all loopholes we could’ve kept the schools open for longer!!

She’s one thick witch, ranting on about solo parenting because everyone’s buying from the shops and Amazon while her hubby makes the labels! 😂 she needs to be thankful he’s raking it in so she can keep up with her obsessive shopping. If people like her hadn’t been in the shops ten times a day, and exploiting all loopholes we could’ve kept the schools open for longer!!
Sorry what does her husband do?

Reactions: 1
Sorry what does her husband do?
He has a label making business from what I understand, assume he makes them for supermarkets and Amazon. She was ranting last night about how he will be working all hours due to people panic buying from supermarkets and online ordering from Amazon

Reactions: 2
He has a label making business from what I understand, assume he makes them for supermarkets and Amazon. She was ranting last night about how he will be working all hours due to people panic buying from supermarkets and online ordering from Amazon
It’s a good job she doesn’t work there with him.
Imagine labels made by her complete with her signature atrocious spelling!
Who TF would want those?

• Haha
She is a complete joke ranting away about him out to all hours making labels 😂
Making money to afford all the tit she buys all her online shopping she does herself 😂and her many Costa trips. Maybe he wouldn't have to take on so much work if she cuts her spending or she should try and get a job !

She is a complete joke ranting away about him out to all hours making labels 😂
Making money to afford all the tit she buys all her online shopping she does herself 😂and her many Costa trips. Maybe he wouldn't have to take on so much work if she cuts her spending or she should try and get a job !
what kind of job could she get though? She can’t spell, her only obsession is dressing herself like a 16 year old child and walking around Aldi every evening!!

• Haha
She could be a surrogate the only thing she knows how to do is pop out babies 😂

• Haha
Do you think there might be a bun in the oven? All that walking and she looks quite big today! I remember one of the babies she didn’t actually tell anyone on Instagram and it was just born!!!

Do you think there might be a bun in the oven? All that walking and she looks quite big today! I remember one of the babies she didn’t actually tell anyone on Instagram and it was just born!!!
I’m sure she’s been drinking alcohol recently 🤔 maybe she just posted that to throw people off the scent 😂

She’s determined to drive around looking for stuff for Cole’s birthday!
Just stay the f*** at home woman.
We’re in the midst of a pandemic that is worsening by the day, finding plastic tat isn’t important.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.