Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was awful her doing that, especially when it turned out a 21 year old girl died at the scene 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She seems to have gone all quiet maybe realised she went to far posting the pictures of the crash

Reactions: 2
I thought it was awful her doing that, especially when it turned out a 21 year old girl died at the scene 😩
Really? Someone died? I hope she feels ashamed and actually thinks before doing anything like that in the future.

Someone actually died!
Thats just disgusting that she did that story. She will have known the outcome of the accident as it's in her local area yet she left the story up for 24hrs. Heaven forbid something should happen to one of her children how would she feel if someone posted the crash scene on IG

Thats just disgusting that she did that story. She will have known the outcome of the accident as it's in her local area yet she left the story up for 24hrs. Heaven forbid something should happen to one of her children how would she feel if someone posted the crash scene on IG
She doesn’t think, because she’s nothing to think with.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Still no stories on instagram from her!
I’ve never known this, although she has nothing to say she still usually insists on saying it!

Still no stories on instagram from her!
I’ve never known this, although she has nothing to say she still usually insists on saying it!
I think somebody called her out for posting about that accident so she’s gone quiet for a few days. She’ll be back when she gets her next Zara delivery no doubt 🙄

Kids driving her so mad she’s threatening to put them all in the car and dump them on Boris Johnson’s doorstep!
Johnson is a wanker who’s totally fucked up on COVID but she needs to take a long look in the mirror too if she wants someone to blame for this lot!
All those shopping trips every day for tat that wasn’t needed when we were advised to make only necessary journeys!
Crossing into other tier areas against advice!
We see you lady, we see you!

Reactions: 4
Kids driving her so mad she’s threatening to put them all in the car and dump them on Boris Johnson’s doorstep!
Johnson is a wanker who’s totally fucked up on COVID but she needs to take a long look in the mirror too if she wants someone to blame for this lot!
All those shopping trips every day for tat that wasn’t needed when we were advised to make only necessary journeys!
Crossing into other tier areas against advice!
We see you lady, we see you!
and Boris will say, sorry lady, you didn’t vote against me - more fool you!!!!

and Boris will say, sorry lady, you didn’t vote against me - more fool you!!!!
She didn’t vote at all, I remember her saying on Election Day that she hadn’t.
So as far as I’m concerned, if she can’t be bothered to exercise her democratic right then she has no right to complain if things

She didn’t vote at all, I remember her saying on Election Day that she hadn’t.
So as far as I’m concerned, if she can’t be bothered to exercise her democratic right then she has no right to complain if things
agreed! She can’t spell and barely read so I bet that’s why 🤦‍♀️

Wonder what she's at the hospital for today 🤔 nothing like a hospital floor and random quote to try get the "you okay hun" messages flowing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.