Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's getting ridiculous. I can't even deal with the "it is essential because they need gloves & hats 🙄 why even try joke about such a tit situation

Reactions: 3
I have no clue how a family that size who literally dont spend a day in the house, have not needed to isolate yet 🤔 someone has bound to have symtoms at some stage!

Reactions: 2
Moan moan moan
Non essential shopping
Ridiculous outfits
Freezing kids in itchy knitted outfits
Spelling and grammar mistakes galore
Coats that look like sleeping bags
Shares woolly hats with her teenage daughters
Zero attempt at home schooling
More prams than mother care
Completely out of touch with the real world

This list of stuff that she does that annoys me is never ending

Reactions: 6
She’s so “greatful” to all the insta mums that offered help in finding that Yoda toy.
Apparently she’s not had one single offer of help from family members, and yet they have stacks of time on “there” hands!
What does she expect?? she supposedly doesn’t talk to them 🤷🏻‍♀️
FFS spend the money on spelling lessons instead.

Reactions: 4
She’s so “greatful” to all the insta mums that offered help in finding that Yoda toy.
Apparently she’s not had one single offer of help from family members, and yet they have stacks of time on “there” hands!
What does she expect?? she supposedly doesn’t talk to them 🤷🏻‍♀️
FFS spend the money on spelling lessons instead.
Nobody should be driving round in the middle of a pandemic for a stupid toy! It was only a few days ago that she was saying Cole didn’t know what he wanted for his birthday so he obviously doesn’t want this Yoda toy that badly!

Reactions: 4
How and why is she even sending vinnie to preschool 😳 she's at home, there's no need for him to be going. Well other than to actually gain some brain cells because he won't get that at home 🤦🏼‍♀️there's a reason schools are shut 😑 god she iratates my life lately

Reactions: 1
How and why is she even sending vinnie to preschool 😳 she's at home, there's no need for him to be going. Well other than to actually gain some brain cells because he won't get that at home 🤦🏼‍♀️there's a reason schools are shut 😑 god she iratates my life lately
Was thinking the same.
Is she really so thick, or totally irresponsible?

100% thick and irresponsible. Shouldn't have so many kids if she clearly can't deal with them all whilst been home. Poor kid getting put at risk so she has 1 less to deal with 🙄

She’s on one again 🙄
“My message to Boris”
Well sorry, I despise Boris Johnson and slag him off regularly, but she doesn’t have the right to complain about any government cock ups, and do you know why?
Because I remember her on Election Day saying on Instagram that she hadn’t bothered to vote!
Well sorry but people died for your right to vote, and no, if you don’t vote then you don’t get to bloody complain when it all goes tits up.

Reactions: 3
You can see her tooth really badly on her stories this morning!!! If she stopped spending she might be able to get that fixed!

“Ment to be setting off for my power walk”

Ment?
I presume she means “meant”!
FFS, how old is she? Six?

Anyone else find it really disrespectful that shes posted a photo of what looks like a road accident, she did this the other day too

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.