Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on one again because she could not go trailing all kids round tong garden centre because it was to busy wow she really is so self cantered

Reactions: 1
What does she expect they didn’t set off until late afternoon 🙄 why does she never take them to parks it’s cold out but they’ve got a million furry hats 😂

Reactions: 2
Diddums no insta worthy pics in her new dm’s trying to pretend she’s not over 40. How many bleeping coats does she have. Pure example of quantity over quality. I spend £350 ish on one decent winter coat each year, normally a north face metro pol but she just loves buying cheap tit and would rather have 80! And literally wtf does she dress those babies in? They look bleeping terrible! I’m going to stop following her she makes me too cross! What did she really think? It’s lockdown and she wanted to go on a jolly. She made me so cross through lockdown, I don’t know how she has any followers left, constantly shows how dim she is, go to maccys and get a coffee....

Reactions: 5
Pete out in a flipping pair of shorts in Trafford centre its -1 outside 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
What in the name of sanity are they even doing travelling to tier 3 Manchester and especially the manic Trafford Centre with their brood during a pandemic?
I’m sick of such irresponsibility.
She’ll be complaining if they have to isolate over the holidays, and her total lack of self awareness will inevitably lead to her blaming everyone else except herself!

Sorry if you dress your son like that but what the actual hell is she making that poor baby wear!!!! He looked like a husky dog in them boots! That cannot be comfortable for him to sit in especially being strapped in a too small car seat or pram

Sorry if you dress your son like that but what the actual hell is she making that poor baby wear!!!! He looked like a husky dog in them boots! That cannot be comfortable for him to sit in especially being strapped in a too small car seat or pram
Exactly why is he still in that doona!!! He is far too big! She kept vinnie in a first stage car seat until she was gifted one! (He was nearing 16/17 months if I'm correct) I'm assuming she will do the same again 🙄

She’s complaining that family don’t want to see her for Covid reasons! Maybe it’s becduse they know she’s visited every shop in the north touching everything as she walks by 😂 🤢

Reactions: 4
She’s complaining that family don’t want to see her for Covid reasons! Maybe it’s becduse they know she’s visited every shop in the north touching everything as she walks by 😂 🤢
And allows her kids do the same when out in shops, hands all over everything on display!
Perhaps it’s their way of protesting about being dragged round another shop.

Reactions: 1
I didn’t think she saw her family? Eddie’s family probably see her for what she is!! She’s just obsessed with spending money while he is working his arse off to pay off her creditcard bills! She really needs to get a grip!

Reactions: 4
I swear all she had covering his legs when they were outside was a Muslin 😱
Just like today she's got the sleeping bag cost on gloves on whinging it's freezing out yet the kid has no friggin gloves on 😩 poor lads hands must be frozen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.