Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tv has broke again. Cole can't use his xmas gift until the TV is fixed yet again.

How about she justs stops spending money in clothes shops and buy a new TV.

Reactions: 5
Tv has broke again. Cole can't use his xmas gift until the TV is fixed yet again.

How about she justs stops spending money in clothes shops and buy a new TV.
I don’t mean to sound like a first world prat but put down the Za-raaaa and get your kids a new bloody tv! It’s Christmas you’ve got 7 kids trapped in a tiny house with no tv. Happy to spend spend spend on coats that look like they’ve come of a market stall. Some people are crazy!

Reactions: 4
I don’t mean to sound like a first world prat but put down the Za-raaaa and get your kids a new bloody tv! It’s Christmas you’ve got 7 kids trapped in a tiny house with no tv. Happy to spend spend spend on coats that look like they’ve come of a market stall. Some people are crazy!
It really makes no sense she probably pays to get it fixed what it costs to get a new tv .Very few fix TVs now. There is noone near where I live that does it anymore .

I
It really makes no sense she probably pays to get it fixed what it costs to get a new tv .Very few fix TVs now. There is noone near where I live that does it anymore .
I don’t get the tv fixing thing, they aren’t worth it anymore. It’s prob the same price to get a new one 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
If she gave up buying overpriced coffee for a few weeks she could afford a new tv

Reactions: 1
I don't get how with 7 kids and constantly shopping & buying Costa they only have 1 TV 🤔

Reactions: 2
I

I don’t get the tv fixing thing, they aren’t worth it anymore. It’s prob the same price to get a new one 🤦🏼‍♀️
Agree my cousin a few months back tried to find someone to fix her tv and a man that used to fix TVs told her he wasnt doing it anymore just not worth it

Just buy a new and better TV & have it mounted on the wall away from the kids, instead of buying all that tat on an hourly basis.

Reactions: 3
I don’t for a minute think she can parent 7 kids with no tv!! I’m pretty sure the girls will have one in their bedrooms and Nathan will in his!

I’m pretty sure though that Eddie won’t want to spent the next 2 weeks with no tv and her leaving him to go shopping!!

She’s even in a shop on Christmas Day!
“When you run out of something”
Just do without it like anyone else does FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder who tells her she looks good in that pleather outfit. Who gets that dressed up to go to the beach?!

I wonder who tells her she looks good in that pleather outfit. Who gets that dressed up to go to the beach?!
Why even go to the beach? She’s pissing me off with the endless shopping, but to go on a family day out to the beach, however many miles away!! Does she know we are in a pandemic?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.